Valued Contributor

I just purchased my first Joan Rivers J253761 today in Navy.

I turned on and saw this lovely Boyfriend Top.   I loved Joan Rivers.   I saw her live on stage years ago and it was such an enjoyable experience.  She was so kind to the audience, even with all the "biting" humor.

I see so many good reviews online here about Joan's line of clothing.  I love Seersucker fabrics, so I'm hoping this will be a great find.

The gentleman presenting the clothes line, is he a relative of Joan's?   He speaks so highly of her and seems to have known her very well.

Thank you and how fun to converse with other ladies who purchase here.

Honored Contributor

@Frosted Cake

Welcome to the boards!  I hope you enjoy your new purchase for many years to come. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Frosted Cake

I really like my two JR jackets (on clearance):

I have both jackets in two colors.

A252740

Joan Rivers Peplum Jacket with 3/4 Sleeves - A252740

A252864

Joan Rivers Embellished Ikat Print Jacket with 3/4 Sleeves - A252864

Highlighted
Super Contributor

David Dangle is his name, and he has worked with Joan as her designer and good friend for many years. Although we all miss Joan so terribly, David has represented her and her line in a fantastic  way.

Valued Contributor

What lovely ladies you are!   How sweet, I got some responses.   My neighbor helped me set up my online file here.

Those jackets in the photos are simply gorgeous.  I will wait for the Boyfriend Top and see if it fits and if I like it. If so, I am sure I'll be back for more.  

I felt the presenter did a wonderful job.  He got me to buy one!   He wasn't a car salesman type.   Very natural.  Very handsome too.   

Thank you.   I love to cook and bake.  I can't wait to look at the Recipe forum and share some yummy ideas.

What a fun way to interact with others.

Honored Contributor

@Frosted Cake

This is David Dangle- Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

What a nice looking man.   Thank you.

I found him enjoyable and well versed.

Honored Contributor

David Dangle has been CEO of Joan's company for years. Before taking her spot after she passed away, he was her sub on air when she wasn't presenting the items, mostly in the wee hours of the morning.

See this link:

http://joanrivers.com/2014/09/26/a-message-from-david-dangle-ceo-of-joan-rivers-worldwide/

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy David Dangle.

I haven't bought a lot of Joan's garments, but I have been very pleased with the ones I have bought.  Her sleeveless shells fit me very well; not too short, and not too low in the armholes.

Respected Contributor

i saw joan rivers in person myself a couple times and really loved her show.  she was very funny.

i've never bought any of her clothes, but i have purchased many pieces of her jewelry and they are all beautiful.  i would never part with them.

i really miss her too.

welcome to the boards!!