Respected Contributor

Joan Rivers Lightweight Textured Button Front Shirt

Has anyone ordered and received this new shirt?  http://www.qvc.com/Joan-Rivers-Lightweight-Textured-Button-Front-Shirt.product.A279711.html?sc=A2797...

I need information about sizing through the bust and arms.  In the past, I have tried JR big shirts and they were too snug in the bust when I got the size that fit well everywhere else.

Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Lightweight Textured Button Front Shirt

this is a nice shirt! i have not seen it before. it reminds me of a linea shirt that i have from previous years. i might have to try one of these. the colors are pretty also. there is one "answer" on the item page that states that it does run oversized.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Love this!  i wish it came in black and/or red.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1

i like the raisin and the evergreen, but i would also love if it came in black and/or red....would be perfect for the holidays in red!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I have the raisin and evergreen in my cart.  I think I'll go ahead and order.  I also wish it was available in black and cobalt blue.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1

i like the raisin and the evergreen, but i would also love if it came in black and/or red....would be perfect for the holidays in red!

I agree.  I do like the evergreen!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Oh, I love the look of this blouse! I added it to my Wish List the other day. Too expensive for me right now. 

Super Contributor

I saw them aired  and liked them. Perfect for me for work as a high school teacher w/ a skinny pants  or legging  and perfect weight to wear year round in Ca.,so ordered 2. The raisin and camel .They arrived yesterday. Joanś things I am usually an XS but the last item I got was too tight in arms and bust( and I looked at the garment measurements)  so I went w/ a small  in these and they are a little roomy especially in the bottom portion of the shirt.  I knew if the guide measurement were correct it would be a little roomy in bust but not sure about arms So  the XS probably would have worked and  I would  haved liked less volume in the bottom part of the shirt in a perfect world  but I am satisfied with these as casual ,comfy ,smart dressing. So if you are between sizes- size down as I have bust and bigger arms and that is where fit would be an issue the rest is flowy with ample room. The guide measurements were spot on which is not always the case.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Has anyone ordered and received this new shirt?  http://www.qvc.com/Joan-Rivers-Lightweight-Textured-Button-Front-Shirt.product.A279711.html?sc=A2797...

I need information about sizing through the bust and arms.  In the past, I have tried JR big shirts and they were too snug in the bust when I got the size that fit well everywhere else.

This blouse looks ok.  Looks like all the rest with the asymetrical or cut off hems.  

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

@nikkimom. Thanks for the review.  I'm usually between medium and large and ordered two of these in large.  I'm okay if they are roomy...just didn't want them tight.  Mine haven't shipped yet.