Frequent Contributor

Joan Rivers' Last TV Appearance Airing Tonight

For all of you who were and still are Joan's fans, she will be featured on tonight's episode of Celebrity Apprentice airing at 8 pm EST. It was mentioned that this was her last TV appearance before her passing. From the trailers, she looked as lovely and classy as ever.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers' Last TV Appearance Airing Tonight

Esteemed Contributor

I watch ""Joan and Melissa"" on youtube.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reminder, Chimi! I saw the preview and while it will be great to see her once again it certainly will be bittersweet. It might sound silly, but her passing really did touch my heart. We're all unique, but she left a void that no one will be able to fill.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

On 1/19/2015 dooBdoo said:

Thanks for the reminder, Chimi! I saw the preview and while it will be great to see her once again it certainly will be bittersweet. It might sound silly, but her passing really did touch my heart. We're all unique, but she left a void that no one will be able to fill.

So true.{#emotions_dlg.crying} I really miss her and her passing certainly touched my heart.

It doesn't sound silly at all. {#emotions_dlg.wub}Smile I will be watching tonight, tissues in hand.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

I was never a fan of Joan's comedy, but I truly respect how she handled her life. It's wonderful to know she lived each day to the fullest. Great example for everyone.

Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2015 twocent said:
On 1/19/2015 dooBdoo said:

Thanks for the reminder, <em>Chimi</em>! I saw the preview and while it will be great to see her once again it certainly will be bittersweet. It might sound silly, but her passing really did touch my heart. We're all unique, but she left a void that no one will be able to fill.

So true.{#emotions_dlg.crying} I really miss her and her passing certainly touched my heart.

It doesn't sound silly at all. {#emotions_dlg.wub}Smile I will be watching tonight, tissues in hand.

Thanks, twocent.{#emotions_dlg.wub} I guess we think we won't get "emotionally involved" with celebrities, but then when certain people pass away I find myself in tears. Robin Williams' death affected me deeply, too.

Yep, I'll probably have the tissues nearby.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I will be watching, because I enjoy "The Apprentice", and Joan was always great as a guest. I didn't watch her the season she won though.

Still hard to believe we are using the past tense with Joan, can't believe she is gone. Didn't always agree with some of her humor, but there were times when she made me really LOL!

Honored Contributor

I really feel this is not right.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

She only had a few minutes. Not as much interaction or guidance as some of the previous years.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~