Regular Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Gone at 81! So sad.......

Thanks for posting this, Sheesh. I am so sad for her family/friends and for all of us who have laughed with Joan throughout the years. She will be missed so much!

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Frequent Contributor

Lifting up Melissa and Cooper in prayer. Rest in peace dear Joan you will be so missed. My heart is so heavy.

Respected Contributor

Very sad, she always seemed invincible. It was so sudden. She probably already has people up in heaven laughing with her humor. God bless Melissa, Cooper and David Dangle.

Respected Contributor

Where is the Q's statement on her passing---she has been a powerhouse for the Q for more than 2 decades---they should have had a statement prepared and ready for publication. What unsophisticated, even naive, executive management the Q has!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Contributor

so sad...

Contributor

sheesh - i saw a statement when i came here

Honored Contributor

On 9/4/2014 graceandmercy said:

She had a good life, raised a wonderful daughter and was known worldwide! She will be missed! Rest in peace Joan!!

...and she was working right up until the end, making them laugh, doing stand up the night before her medical emergency. What a blessing for her!

Respected Contributor

There never was an 81 year old like Joan! She even delivered meals to elderly in NYC through "Love Delivers"---can you imaging Joan showing up at your door with food and coming in cracking one-liners---she did it all, she saw it all---she was a force of nature.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

On 9/4/2014 Sheesh said:

Where is the Q's statement on her passing---she has been a powerhouse for the Q for more than 2 decades---they should have had a statement prepared and ready for publication. What unsophisticated, even naive, executive management the Q has!

They did post one, as soon as I signed in on the forums it was there. I didn't even know until I saw their post.

Honored Contributor

QVC posted a statement at 2:17 pm. I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. Joan was a powerhouse and I will miss her comedy, more than her QVC items. I always enjoyed her.

"To each their own, in all things".