Honored Contributor

Joan Rivers Drape Front Faux Suede Cardigan

[ Edited ]

Ordered it Wednesday and it arrived by USMail on Saturday. It's perfect for me - the drape aspect isn't long and droopy, but shorter a bit in the front than the sides and back. For a chance, even the sleeves aren't too long for me.  There's not a whole lot of extra fabric but there's good movement in spite of that.  It was on clearance although not deep clearance, but it's so light I know I'll wear it all winter in southern Florida whereas I rarely get a chance to wear even the very lightweight leather jacket I have. 

It's A270956, but I didn't check to see if it's still available.

Nothing to do with fashion, but another QVC order also arrived super fast this week.  Ordered the Peter Thomas Roth TSV on Monday and had it in Thursday's mail. 

Super Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers Drape Front Faux Suede Cardigan

I have two - really like the feel, weight and fit

@millieshops wrote:

Ordered it Wednesday and it arrived by USMail on Saturday. It's perfect for me - the drape aspect isn't long and droopy, but shorter a bit in the front than the sides and back. For a chance, even the sleeves aren't too long for me.  There's not a whole lot of extra fabric but there's good movement in spite of that.  It was on clearance although not deep clearance, but it's so light I know I'll wear it all winter in southern Florida whereas I rarely get a chance to wear even the very lightweight leather jacket I have. 

It's A270956, but I didn't check to see if it's still available.

Nothing to do with fashion, but another QVC order also arrived super fast this week.  Ordered the Peter Thomas Roth TSV on Monday and had it in Thursday's mail. 

Valued Contributor

I have really enjoyed my drape front cardigan and love the way it looks when it is washed. I think you will really like it, too. 

Respected Contributor

I purchased it when it was first offered in the pink (love it) so when it went on clearance I had to get the chambray too....and I love it as much as the pink! Might be really bad and get the saddle color too. Best light jacket I've purchased in this line. Really NICE! Both look perfect with a killer pair of jeans like Isaac's  A297723 in Bleached Indigo.