Esteemed Contributor

I loved George Carlin! His Hippy Dippy Weatherman was so funny!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor
On 9/20/2014 bbluvr said:

I sat down and watched it as well. I guess I am used to the more "tame" Joan on Qvc. I felt uncomfortable with some of the humor. I like Joan I and I will miss her on QVC and that is how I would prefer to remember her.

You have the same sentiments about her that I have. She was, of course, a bit of all the Joans out there that she presented to the world, but I liked the "QVC version" best.

Maybe one of the reasons she enjoyed her QVC work so much was that she had to rein in the bawdy Joan and could be more like "Mrs. Joan Rosenberg," the name, I recently read, she preferred to go by. Many of us present many facets of our personality to the world. The woman was a tiger, that's for sure.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/20/2014 MalteseMomma said:

I had to miss it and I do hope it is repeated.

I just had to watch the Roosevelt series on PBS.I wish that would just go on and on with history.I am enjoying it so much.

Check your local listings, it's on a lot more today (Sat. 9/20) and again on Wed. 9/24 in my area. Hope you can catch it.

Valued Contributor

I LOVED it. I laughed, I cried. It was raw, very real. I felt like Guiliana, George and sweet Kelley allowed me to grieve with them. I needed it. I really admired Joan. She was a great mother and grandmother. Everything else she did was her line of work. She had the respect of everyone she knocked. That speaks volumes. I was thinking that there could be no other way for Joan to live us. In death as in life she left us SPEECHLESS!. RIP Joan and Melissa and Cooper and to all her close friends, may God bless you.

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

The clip that showed Joan "feeding" Kelly, George, & G....hysterical!