Honored Contributor

Jill's Steals and Deals

[ Edited ]

A couple of interesting offers from Jill Martin from her Steals and Deals segment on The Today Show. 

These offers are good today only - Apr 13th. Do a google search for Steals and Deals, or go to The Today Show website for the special purchase links & discount codes. 

Love this Onna leather tote bag in the Navy color. Good price at $99 & nice color options. 

The Loungewear set make a nice gift. 

Carrie01[2]

Carrie Bag by Onna Ehrlich

Retail price: $498
Discount price: $99
Percent discount: 80 percent off

Onna Ehrlich is offering their leather tote at a deep discount to TODAY viewers.

The Carrie leather shoulder tote is as spacious as it is functional and it’s perfect for spring!

It has with a front zipper pocket for easy access to your keys or cell phone. Inside, it features another zipper wall pocket and two additional wall pockets for smaller items.

Choose from 7 colors: Black, navy, french vanilla, salmon, lucite, biscotti and jade.

Onna Ehrlich has been featured in InStyle Magazine and Oprah Magazine and has been seen on Mila Kunis, Halle Berry and many more.

Onna Ehrlich says the product will arrive within two-three weeks at an estimated shipping cost of $12. 

Main Image 1

Pure Fiber Loungewear Set

Retail price: $86
Discount price: $25
Percent discount: 70 percent off!

Pure Fiber is offering their loungewear set at a deep discount to TODAY viewers.

This lavishly soft and comfortable loungewear is perfect for pajamas, to run errands in or lounge around the house.

The set includes 1 drawstring pant and 1 v-neck top in your choice of short sleeve or long sleeve.

It is made of the softest bamboo viscose material.

Choose from the sizes: Small, medium and large and a variety of spring colors, including ivory, rose, stone blue, serene blue, lavender, slate and black.

Pure Fiber says the product will arrive within two weeks at an estimated shipping cost of $9.50. All sales are final.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love the vertical initial bar pendant!  Another great gift idea.

necklace

Pendant Necklaces by Miriam Merenfeld

Retail price: $130-150
Discount price: $29.99
Percent discount: 77-80 percent off!

Miriam Merenfeld is offering their necklaces at a deep discount to TODAY viewers.

Keep those most precious to you close to your heart with these simple, elegant necklaces, which are perfect for Mother’s Day!

The best-selling necklaces come in either 18″ gold filled or sterling silver.

Choose from 7 different styles: Heart,Good Luck Elephant, Clover,Evil Eye, Star, Initial, Two Disc initial and heart

Miriam Merenfeld says the product will arrive within two weeks at an estimated shipping cost of $5.00. All sales are final.

Miriam Merenfeld has been designing jewelry for over a decade. Miriam is inspired by the arts, architecture, different cultures and their landscape. She graduated from The Pratt Institute and is now dedicated to designing jewelry.

As an architect her jewelry collections have a strong understanding of design, symbolism and a deep sense of aesthetics. Her designs are imbued with a love for symbolic message and spirituality. Many pieces can be customized to tell an individual’s story, thereby giving them personal significance.

Miriam Merenfeld delicately balances the trendy “must have” and the classic into delicate and stylish designs that evoke the strength of today’s women, while keeping intact their femininity.

We are very proud to design, work and manufacture all of our pieces in the USA

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl, thanks for posting these. Of them, I probably like the necklace best. Since I sleep with my pup, I'm not in need of any super soft and cute pjs. Lol! I don't watch Today so would have missed these.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Chi-town girl, thanks for posting these. Of them, I probably like the necklace best. Since I sleep with my pup, I'm not in need of any super soft and cute pjs. Lol! I don't watch Today so would have missed these.

@MaggieMack - those pj's look like they can be worn as athleisure outerwear. Love the colors, reminds me of the gorgeous LOGO colors. 

delilah_3_grande.jpg

Blue_Short_Alt-400x600.1460522880.jpg

And that leather handbag, an excellent price!  Looking at the website for other silhouettes- beautiful! Just looking...lol!

O-mag-racheal-tan_0.jpeg

cameron-diaz.jpg

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl, now, if I could believe the bottoms would be as long on me as they are on the model, they might have a sale! They look great on her.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop