Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,007
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I agree with you OP that the skirt looked huge.  Loved the colors and the pattern, so not sure if it was the cut or what.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,883
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

LOL @Melania

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,660
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

I thought the plaid was rather overwhelming and did not particularly flatter Jill's figure.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,251
Registered: ‎11-24-2014

@Pearley wrote:

@LipstickDiva wrote:

@Pearley wrote:

@Alsee wrote:

I wonder what Jill would think of what you wore today?

You probably don't care - and I'm sure she doesn't either


But she probably isn't on television in front of milions of viewers and probably also doesn't sometimes do fashion shows, as Jill does.  That is a big difference.  So I thought your answer was very unfair.


So what if Jill is on tv in front of millions of viewers.  Does that mean she should seek approval from everyone before she comes on air?  That doesn't make any sense.  As we can already see from the few who posted on this thread, some people liked the skirt.   

 

Again, the hosts wear what THEY like and what THEY think is flattering on them.  Just like we all do. 

 

How many unflattering things do people post about LOGO yet you proudly wear it.  Let other people do the same. 


Of course it makes sense.   It's the comparison that doesn't make sense.

And LOGO has nothing to do with it.

 

Where are the Mods now when a post is completely argumentative?


I don't know where you came from as I just started seeing you post after the forum changed, but I must say, what a mean person you are Pearley, never missing an opportunity to say something mean, bash anyone who disagrees with you and just generally has a nasty outlook on life.

 

Now please go report this to the mods as being unkind and argumentative. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,854
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@LipstickDiva wrote:

@Pearley wrote:

@LipstickDiva wrote:

@Pearley wrote:

@Alsee wrote:

I wonder what Jill would think of what you wore today?

You probably don't care - and I'm sure she doesn't either


But she probably isn't on television in front of milions of viewers and probably also doesn't sometimes do fashion shows, as Jill does.  That is a big difference.  So I thought your answer was very unfair.


So what if Jill is on tv in front of millions of viewers.  Does that mean she should seek approval from everyone before she comes on air?  That doesn't make any sense.  As we can already see from the few who posted on this thread, some people liked the skirt.   

 

Again, the hosts wear what THEY like and what THEY think is flattering on them.  Just like we all do. 

 

How many unflattering things do people post about LOGO yet you proudly wear it.  Let other people do the same. 


Of course it makes sense.   It's the comparison that doesn't make sense.

And LOGO has nothing to do with it.

 

Where are the Mods now when a post is completely argumentative?


Hahaha.  My post is not argumentative.  It's just a different opinion than yours.  This thread should be poofed by the mods because it's pointless and mean. 

 

And no, the fact that Jill is on tv in front of millions has no weight on this at all.  She should still be allowed to wear what she wants. 


I disagree about being on tv and wearing what she wants.  BECAUSE she is on tv she should dress appropriately.  I can think of one rag-bag host that I won't name that I sometimes have questions on how appropriate her attire was.

 

QVC should moniator what they wear, but I think Jill looked great in that outfit, and I liked the style!  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,883
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

@Sooner wrote:


I disagree about being on tv and wearing what she wants.  BECAUSE she is on tv she should dress appropriately.  I can think of one rag-bag host that I won't name that I sometimes have questions on how appropriate her attire was.

 

QVC should moniator what they wear, but I think Jill looked great in that outfit, and I liked the style!  


@Sooner  That was the thought I expressed earlier on this thread. Let's now see if you got all the nasty fallout that I did for expressing that. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,854
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@Pearley wrote:

@Sooner wrote:


I disagree about being on tv and wearing what she wants.  BECAUSE she is on tv she should dress appropriately.  I can think of one rag-bag host that I won't name that I sometimes have questions on how appropriate her attire was.

 

QVC should moniator what they wear, but I think Jill looked great in that outfit, and I liked the style!  


@Sooner  That was the thought I expressed earlier on this thread. Let's now see if you got all the nasty fallout that I did for expressing that. 


LOL!!!  Nasty fallout doesn't bother me.  That's the way some people are, and my opinion is as good as theirs.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,227
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

To come on this forum and bash a host because you do not like her style is unkind. Jill is a good host and explains the products so you know what your buying.  I think that is the most important aspect of the job. Many hosts will tell you that this item will make you look thin and then you get it home and look like a balloon. I don't want to send items back because the host misrepresented the product. Please try to be kind and understanding. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 32,883
Registered: ‎06-11-2011

@Sooner wrote:

@Pearley wrote:

@Sooner wrote:


I disagree about being on tv and wearing what she wants.  BECAUSE she is on tv she should dress appropriately.  I can think of one rag-bag host that I won't name that I sometimes have questions on how appropriate her attire was.

 

QVC should moniator what they wear, but I think Jill looked great in that outfit, and I liked the style!  


@Sooner  That was the thought I expressed earlier on this thread. Let's now see if you got all the nasty fallout that I did for expressing that. 


LOL!!!  Nasty fallout doesn't bother me.  That's the way some people are, and my opinion is as good as theirs.


It doesn't bother me either LOL!.  Esp from the same old bashers all the time who take their own personal  frustrations and anger out on me.  I was merely making an observation.  Smiley Happy