Esteemed Contributor

I watched Jill host by herself the other day.  I think it was Denim and Co and she did a great job. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill did a nice job hosting

Jill really knows her stuff and is always prepared.  She really shines when she hosts a show alone.  And she's always very professional.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy as well.  Jane W also has hosted shows by herself lately.  Both ladies do a great job.  They are very informative and I quickly get the information that I need to make a purchase.   I understand that the presenters are supposed to give their sales pitch but I need to quickly see the whole product first.   My pocket books need an outside pocket and inside secured organization.  Without those they do not work.  Clothes I wish we could see on a model of average size.  I'm sorry but my size on a model 5ft 9in means nothing when I am 5 in shorter.  Todays long styles are the wrong proportion for me and for many others.   I read reviews, blogs, etc and I am not the only one who has requested "average models".    Angle S on Quaker Factory also does a great job showing her products.   I appreciate that they have short, average and tall.   Others tell us to get a peitite when they know that has a much shorter rise in the pants.  She also understands that regardless of height we have different bodies.   Long torso and short legs, short torso and long legs, etc.   If we are lucky we fit the QVC mold.   I think all fit models must be tall.  Oh well, back to the "box store" where I can see the quality, measure the inseam and go home with exactly what I want.   I have learned to read reviews before I order to make sure that the problems mentioned will not be of concern to me.  Oh my.  Sorry I got carried away but the quality and sizing issues have become a big problem for me and I hate wasting money on postage.

Contributor

I caught Jill at the right time I enjoyed the show and Jill has a way about her that whatever she is selling you want one.

I was reading the last post and it is funny how the woman's body is built.Where she is wanting the shorter tops I am so afraid they are going to quit making longer and 3/4 sleeves.And the deal with the sunglasses was so funny if my hubby  come in the room where QVC is on he will ask me why do they have those big sunglasses on???LOL!!!And some of these girls keep their hair pulled away for their face.

Respected Contributor

That's because she is from the old school.  I prefer shows with one host or alternating hosts.  I don't see the point of having two hosts presenting one product.

Honored Contributor

I like Jill as a host as well.  If you like Downton Abbey, Jill did a "live" feed last night from her FB page hosting a discussion/review of the final Downton Abbey episode.  She even had her son Trevor appear as "The Butler" bringing her tea and biscuits.  Trevor made his own bow-tie for the event, he was too cute!  She did the video from her dining room in her home.  I was a huge Downton Abbey fan, so I caught about 10 minutes of the chat before I had to do other things. It's still there (not live of course) if you want to check it out on her page. 

Honored Contributor

Great, but Jill didn't do Denim & Co.  After Carolyn left, Rachael took over and finished the show.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624. Jill hosted demin and company on Sunday afternoon for two hours.  She did a great job.

Respected Contributor

Jill was the regular host for D&C for quite some time a while back.

Frequent Contributor

Jill is one of my favorite hosts.  She gives all the information you need quickly and knows the products thoroughly.  Very well prepared and relaxed.  She used to do the Tuesday morning D&C  show before Carolyn.. I still miss her in that.  She also has a good sense of humor.