Respected Contributor

Jill Selling G.I.L.I. Right Now

Jill  Martin from G.I.L.I.  is doing a great job sharing from home!  Sometimes it can be hard to see or hear the vendors over Skype, but she is at the top of the scale in presentation ability.

I do not usually wear too much G.I.L.I., as I think it trends a little younger than my age group, but it is fun to watch all the styles and designs.

Both Jill and Antonella have such pretty blonde hair that it makes me think of summer sunshine and days at the beach!

Valued Contributor

Re: Jill Selling G.I.L.I. Right Now

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Jill  Martin from G.I.L.I.  is doing a great job sharing from home!  Sometimes it can be hard to see or hear the vendors over Skype, but she is at the top of the scale in presentation ability.

I do not usually wear too much G.I.L.I., as I think it trends a little younger than my age group, but it is fun to watch all the styles and designs.

Both Jill and Antonella have such pretty blonde hair that it makes me think of summer sunshine and days at the beach!

Jill's hair is gorgeous..do you think she has extensions?? Its so long and thick...beautiful!

Honored Contributor

i really like the GILI line and have picked up some nice items. i enjoy jill also.

i am getting the duster kimono that is the big deal.....maybe two.

i purchased some last year that i love.

you can use them as beach coverups or for dressing up a simple column of color. they even work well with jeans or capris.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I ordered 2 tanks  that I use to wear under blazers, etc.  Jackie modeled one in copper with the duster over it and it fit her well.  I've never worn any Gili before so I'm hoping I ordered the correct size.   I ordered one in white and the copper one.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

which tanks did you order?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

which tanks did you order?

G.I.L.I. Sleeveless Curved Hem Knit Top with Scoop Neckline - A354269

I ordered the white and copper colors. 

What did you order @sunshine45 ?