Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Shanus It's still a discussion about her weight. I have lost up to 15 pounds once over the last three years. Due to stress in my life. Comments made by people to me about that and my eating habits were hurtful. No one here knows what Jill could be going through in her life. So I find it unnecessary and distasteful.

@Greeneyedlady21, exactly. And can you imagine a thread about a vendor who's gained weight?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

wrote:

If it's just a matter of "opinion", then why not have people here post their own photos so that others can post their "opinion" about their weight? Weight, not what they're wearing.

You can have opinions about the GILI clothing without discussing Jill's weight and saliva. No?

Excellent idea!  I mean, it's just "opinion".

Contributor

That was kindof my thought.Not trying to be rude.

Contributor

Thank you Geeneyedlady.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@Shanus It's still a discussion about her weight. I have lost up to 15 pounds once over the last three years. Due to stress in my life. Comments made by people to me about that and my eating habits were hurtful. No one here knows what Jill could be going through in her life. So I find it unnecessary and distasteful.

@Greeneyedlady21, exactly. And can you imagine a thread about a vendor who's gained weight?

Oh we've had those threads as well.  And about hosts too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Martin

[ Edited ]

@SahmIamok, I'm not a mind reader or not that smart, adjective!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21  Point taken. Sorry if you were offended in any way.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Martin

[ Edited ]

wrote:

Jill Martin looks emaciated lately.Is it my imagination?

Yes, you probably are so used to looking at the more than half of the American population that is overweight. Therefore, your perspective has changed.

If this thread was Carolyn looks fat or Jill looks big ....is it my imagination? It would be taken down in seconds.

Funny, how slender women are taken to task so often here.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Jill Martin looks emaciated lately.Is it my imagination?

Yes, you probably are so used to looking at the more than half of the American population that is overweight. Therefore, your perspective has changed.

If this thread was Carolyn looks fat or Jill looks big ....is it my imagination? It would be taken down in seconds.

Funny, how slender women are taken to task so often here.

We've had plenty of those threads in the past and plenty of posts within threads.

There is a thread right now in another section where a poster makes a very snide comment about Jill's weight.       

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@SahmIamok, I'm not a mind reader or not that smart, adjective!

@blackhole99, just to clarify, she was agreeing with you. But her saying that she was using "issue" as an adjective rightly threw you off. It's a noun in her context. It can be a verb also but not an adjective.

Hahaha....probably more than you wanted to know, eh?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland