Contributor

I relate to Jill's confidence, but in my (humble?) opinion, she doesn't exude the presentation one would think warranted for upscale (as GILI is suppose to be), especially the constant camo pannts!  Perhaps since whenever she's on - GILI promos - she says she has only couple hrs sleep, they're good for her to sleep in.  In fashion/stye, they are so yesterday!)  Obi belts are good on ebay - even some advertised as GILI.  Meanwhile, enough already of leather coats for this southern Cali ol' crone!  I have BB fm yr before last never worn...too warm here!  (Not boasting...had job tfr - as native Floridian - to MN where I lived 15 yrs), so've done pentence! LOL)

Contributor

You're right on all counts!  

Contributor

They said today ye olde obi's coming back in '16 with different look/cut/whatever!  Oh, goody! (not!) Smiley LOL

Contributor

I'm kind of amazed at the comments about Jill Martin on this board.  For goodness sakes, she's good enough to be a regular on the Today Show, but, according to some of you, she knows nothing about fashion. Take a look in Vogue or InStyle and you will see loads of camo for this fall, both abstract and literal. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for her to take over for Lisa R. who was beloved by many QVC viewers. Remember that Jill does business in NYC where, other than LA, fashion is generally a season or so ahead of the rest of the country.  I'm rooting for Jill to be successful with the GILI line, especially the purses!