Honored Contributor

What do you think of them? They look odd to me and not flattering.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Martin's Camo Pants

Not a fan of camo, but I think they do look good on her.

Honored Contributor

I didn't think they flattered Jill at all, and if they didn't flatter her.... I wouldn't have a prayer of looking good... LOL~!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I thought perhaps she was getting ready for Halloween...going as a soldier! Not a good look (IMHO) for civilians.

Honored Contributor

Somehow, I expect camo to be in cargo pants. The young ones look cute but I wouldn't think fashionable.

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen them yet on air but looked them up after seeing your post.  They are darling.  I'm not sure I'll buy them but I think they are adorable.

This is a bit of an aside but I grew up with a father in the military. In those days (post-Vietnam) the military life was not exactly lifted up or admired. It is neat to see that military families are held in higher regard today.  Still it is funny to me to see camo worn as a trend when you grew up in communities where it was worn for real.  All in all it is a good thing.

Esteemed Contributor

I hate all things camo for fashion.

Valued Contributor

She wears them alot it seems. I don't care for her or GILI line so I never watch but see in clips.

Honored Contributor

I like camo for tops, but not pants. Actually, I only like solid colors for pants.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I like Cargo pants, but not so much camo. I think Jill looks good in them. She's really cute with her hair down. And a real cute figure. I saw her next to Jayne & Rachel who were in flats, and she looked tiny in high heels next to them. She may not be short, but she looks petite.