Honored Contributor

I watched that show and sure did not hear her yelling...  She was enthusiatic but not yelling!  It was an enjoyable show.

She is one of the best hosts on the Q, professional, well spoken, and gives all the details.... and she always loos good!  Woman Happy

I find "unsophisticated" and not "chic" to be pretty harsh... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

@insomniac wrote:

We're not talking about the GILI Jill, are we?

Because that's not the one I referrred to in an earlier post.

Ah.  If this is referring to JB then I'm surprised.   I've never seen her raise her voice on any show......even trying to reign in Susan graver. 

Honored Contributor

I  saw that show with JB and DD and Jill was doing her usual hard sell, but I wouldn't call it yelling.

Trusted Contributor

I think Jill is an excellent host, she explains and describes the items extremely well.  However, her voice does sound like she is speaking loudly -  like a person does who naturally has a soft voice but who needs to speak loudly so as to be heard.

Don't think I am describing this very well, but I don't think Jill "shouts" but she does seem to project her voice in a loud manner like teachers sometimes do.

Super Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

I think Jill is an excellent host, she explains and describes the items extremely well.  However, her voice does sound like she is speaking loudly -  like a person does who naturally has a soft voice but who needs to speak loudly so as to be heard.

Don't think I am describing this very well, but I don't think Jill "shouts" but she does seem to project her voice in a loud manner like teachers sometimes do.

Apparently the moderator is ok with Op's bashing. Sad.

Esteemed Contributor

I find JB one of the most professional, well prepared hosts and tho I did not see the show, I have seen her often and never heard her "yell". She speaks distinctly and you can hear her but not fond of JM or her merchandise.

Respected Contributor

I have not noticed her yelling, I prefer her to all of the ditzes that call themselves show hosts.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Jill B is one of the best hosts they have.  The new crop leaves a lot to be desired.