Trusted Contributor

Jill keeps yelling!!!  Is this to emphasize what she's saying!?  She is so unsophisticated, unchic!

QVC Customer Care
Trusted Contributor

Re: Jill Keeps Yelling!!!

[ Edited ]

@1jenniferjuniper wrote:

@Lovethesea wrote:

Jill keeps yelling!!!  Is this to emphasize what she's saying!?  She is so unsophisticated, unchic!

And you are such a complainer!

Here you are again... shouting it from the roof tops!!! 

You do realize that you are COMPLAINING about my complaining!?

This is your concern why??

Respected Contributor

Au contraire. . .Jill is cool in a down-to-earth way. I'm a Jill fan.

Esteemed Contributor

@insomniac wrote:

Au contraire. . .Jill is cool in a down-to-earth way. I'm a Jill fan.

ITA. Me, too!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

i like jill, too.  didn' we go through this not that not ago?

Honored Contributor

I don't know about yelling but I've always thought she was rather severe, not the kind of person I can warm up to.

New Contributor

It isn't just the yelling, it's the junk she is selling! Peace. Out.

Super Contributor

I'm a big fan too! (and I'm yelling after reading this!)  I think she is doing a great job!I love G.I.l.I. and I'm so glad QVC chose to continue the brand.  I think this handbag is gorgeous and well priced.  I purchased the sand snake.  I don't think they could have chosen a better person to represent the GILI brand.  I have loved watching her on theToday Show and she is really starting to fit in at the Q.  It takes time and I think she is doing a great job.  Just like someone wrote that it takes time for viewers to get to know her.  Cut her some slack....  She seems like a great person and I really like her!

Trusted Contributor

@Pamula wrote:

I'm a big fan too! (and I'm yelling after reading this!)  I think she is doing a great job!I love G.I.l.I. and I'm so glad QVC chose to continue the brand.  I think this handbag is gorgeous and well priced.  I purchased the sand snake.  I don't think they could have chosen a better person to represent the GILI brand.  I have loved watching her on theToday Show and she is really starting to fit in at the Q.  It takes time and I think she is doing a great job.  Just like someone wrote that it takes time for viewers to get to know her.  Cut her some slack....  She seems like a great person and I really like her!

To clarify, the reference of this thread was to Jill Bauer, who was yelling during the Joan Rivers w/David Dangle presentation.  I apologize for the confusion.