Honored Contributor

@bellalucia wrote:

Jill has been wearing the SAME white pants for at least one week! Not to mention, they are too long! 

I just realized the date on this post is from quite a ways back, looks like Jill really has not changed her fashion much . Her pants are usually too long, but then that's most of the hosts unless they are really tall.

Respected Contributor

Jill is a wonderful smooth show host.  She is a first class professional and it shows in her presentation.  I bet the vendors love it when she is their host.

Honored Contributor

@MIMIJ

Jill's jacket from Friday is by St. John.  It's on sale at Neiman Marcus Last Call for $695.

Honored Contributor

I consider Jill to be the most prepared and professional of all the hosts.  If I was a new host, I'd observe her very carefully and emulate her.  She's excellent when she's presenting something in which she's very interested.  If not, she tends to go on auto-pilot and starts droning in a monotonous manner. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Why is this thread still here?  It's over 5 years old!  LOL

Valued Contributor

@MIMIJ wrote:
Does anyone know what jacket Jill is wearing today 06/02/17? It's beautiful!

how do you find and dredge up a 5 year old post to ask what Jill is wearing today? Isn't that much more work than just starting a new thread titled "what is Jill wearing today?"