Occasional Contributor

I have recently read some post about Jill Bauer and her choice of clothes. She looks great and I am glad to see that she is wearing colors other than black. Jill is a wonderful host and I always enjoy watching. She is very young looking, she has a beautiful face, and the new colors she has been wearing look great on her. Keep up the good work.

New Contributor

Jill has been wearing the SAME white pants for at least one week! Not to mention, they are too long! 

Honored Contributor

She DOES look good and I very much enjoy her presentations....  

Also, I bet she owns several pairs of the same colored pants (a lot of us do), thus changing her slacks every day to a clean fresh pair of the same color....   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

I have always liked Jill.  She does look good.  She is going toalifornia in a few weeks to a class reunion.  Bet she's trying new things to get ready for it.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched QVC in years.  The only Hosts I know are Mary Beth, Dan, Dan, Pat , Jill some of David, and a little Rick!  I think Rick was new when I quit watching.  I buy online, so I am not product deprived, LOL!

I always remember Jill being sweet, kind and very good with vendors and never embarressing, IMO I remember she had a show that sold many Victorian items.  I still have the lamps.

I don't think Jill is flashy or super trendy, but she always looked nice.  She always dressed to fade into the background so her personal wardrobe wasn't the focus of a show, the product was. JMHO

Honored Contributor

I remember when Amy wore pants and red pumps all the time.  I remember Lisa Robertson a lot of time wearing black pants and boots.  I like Jill's style as a host and am happy to see that she is not wearing high heels and over the top outfits. 

Honored Contributor

What is going on here?  The original post is over 3 years old.   

Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know what jacket Jill is wearing today 06/02/17? It's beautiful!
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

What is going on here?  The original post is over 3 years old.   

This always happens when school lets out.

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

This always happens when school lets out.

Those teachers, now that some have extra time on their hands, cause chaos by drudging up old posts.Smiley Wink