Regular Contributor

And I LOVE Jill. She is one of the most informative hosts on QVC. She asks questions of the vendors that others don't ask. She has saved me money and frustration on a purchase.

Trusted Contributor
I can't stomach fake warm & fuzzy.
Esteemed Contributor

Jill is rude a lot which is why I don't watch her host.

Regular Contributor
On 6/23/2014 fthunt said:

Poster who said Jill is like a school teacher...........right on! Poster who said Jill has an attitude..........right on Jill is 'nice' but I wouldn't want her for an enemy. Jill has also gained weight = chunky.

What does Jill's weight have to do with anything?
Honored Contributor

Didn't see the show and not a fan of Jill, who often can seem rather terse and who lately has seemed a bit full of herself, but in this instance, she makes a valid point... Susan does often seem to lack control, so no, her on-air antics wouldn't likely surprise me either.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor
People who have known each other for 20 years can say things to each other that others might find rude, but I didn't at all. Susan WAS bouncing off the walls last night, unusually so, even she admitted it. Nothing rude about it IMO.
Esteemed Contributor

I would rather have 12 Jill Bauer's to 1 Lisa Robertson. My husband was not home early evening so I thought I would have a nice relaxing evening to tune into PM Style. OMG! Lisa was bouncing off the walls tonight. 15 seconds into that two-bit shtick and I grabbed my car keys and headed to the neighborhood nursery. Could. not. deal.

Respected Contributor
On 6/23/2014 Nighthawks said:
On 6/23/2014 fthunt said:

Poster who said Jill is like a school teacher...........right on! Poster who said Jill has an attitude..........right on Jill is 'nice' but I wouldn't want her for an enemy. Jill has also gained weight = chunky.

What does Jill's weight have to do with anything?

I am wondering the same thing

Esteemed Contributor

All that fake hugging and kissing they do irritating. Good for Jill if she doesn't chose to participate.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor
On 6/23/2014 magicmoodz said:

I would rather have 12 Jill Bauer's to 1 Lisa Robertson. My husband was not home early evening so I thought I would have a nice relaxing evening to tune into PM Style. OMG! Lisa was bouncing off the walls tonight. 15 seconds into that two-bit shtick and I grabbed my car keys and headed to the neighborhood nursery. Could. not. deal.

And this is why they have different hosts, to appeal to different viewer preferences. Jill has become almost unwatchable for me, just as Lisa apparently is for you. Different strokes...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...