Honored Contributor

I like the jeans on her.  Much more youthful than what I remember seeing her wear in the past.  I don't much care for the rest of the outfit, maybe because it's 90 degrees here and  those dark layers and scarf look very Fall.  And I think she could use a haircut.

Respected Contributor

Jill Bauer is great at her job - a first class professional.  I always enjoy presentations when she is the showrunner.  Shows run smoothly, all information presented and I bet vendors love when she is presenting their products.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Jill does look great.

I have always enjoyed her presentation style. Her Silver Style shows were my favorite.  I used to buy something practically every week.  

Seeing her today I realize that I don't see her present fashion very much any more.  Or maybe I'm just missing it? She used to present D&Co regularly before Carolyn. Then she seemed to go through a period where she appeared to lose her comfort with it -- moving instead to house and home stuff.  I'm enjoying her with fashion again!

Honored Contributor

Now Jill is wearing the TSV in the black.  It looks really cute on her with those jeans!

Super Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Now Jill is wearing the TSV in the black.  It looks really cute on her with those jeans!

She had it on the whole time she has been on(4 hours). She just took of the LOGO vest she had over it on during  this LOGO show.

Trusted Contributor

Wow...I so agree...the jeans and shoes  are a much needed update for her...I'd love to see her cut her hair super short and spiked...she has a beautiful face for short short hairSmiley Happy

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

@nikkimom wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

She had it on the whole time she has been on(4 hours). She just took of the LOGO vest she had over it on during  this LOGO show.

Ah, well, I guess I liked it better when she ditched the vest!

Honored Contributor

@Karie2022 wrote:

Wow...I so agree...the jeans and shoes  are a much needed update for her...I'd love to see her cut her hair super short and spiked...she has a beautiful face for short short hairSmiley Happy

I agree about her hair.  She's got really good hair, but it's covering much of her face which I don't think is the best look for her.

Honored Contributor

I noticed Jill had to be careful how she spoke about the LOGO line, Lori was very quick to correct Jill if anything sounded negative. Jill is a pro, that kind of atmosphere has to be tedious. I liked Jill in the jeans too, but I didn't realize she was wearing that horrid TSV. Well then, she was able to pull it off even though it was not memorable.lol

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't realize she was wearing it either, and KUDOS to her for pulling that off.