Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch, but I looked at a video.  Jill looks great and presents as a classic example of appearing to have lost 20 lbs by ditching her straight leg pants in favor of a sleaker, more current look.  

Honored Contributor

For the record she's had the tsv on the whole time but I preferred it with the sweater or blazer she was wearing before with the scarf to the leather jacket she now has on.

I like her glasses too and I think she looks really good in them

Honored Contributor

Jill is a seasoned pro compared to many of the hosts on QVC.  She gets the job ✅ done. No wasting time, getting off track  or going off on crazy tangents about what you ate for breakfast.  It is all about what she is selling.

Honored Contributor

I like Jill's jeans -- that's it.   Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Jill is in the TSV -wore it w/ GILI leather  jacket and now w/ a LOGO vest ( not a scarf I think). She looks good and is killing it as far as explaining everything :colors, measurements, how too wear it ,additional questions one might have and  is including tips. She is a great host... informs the consumers . That is what I want not all the talking about whatever ! I would like to see her do these Monday shows more often...rotate it among the ladies so it does not get so same-o same-o!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo, I can't tell what she is wearing on top, is that ruffle obvious? I can't see it. I am seriously wondering about my eyeglass rx....I think she looks great no matter what.

Just kind of wondering about my eyesight. The joys of getting aging Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Has she said what jeans she is wearing?

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  Her presentations are the best.  She looks so stylish - more so than years ago.  I can say the same for myself.  When my children were young, I wasn't so stylish, just busy volunteering and thinking of their activities.  I went from stylish to momish and now I feel stylish again.  LOL.   

Super Contributor

Jill always does a good job on her shows.   I wish I knew when she was coming on to set my DVR.   She looked awesome and I do too love her jeans..  Smiley Wink If someone finds out.. let us all know.  Thanks

Valued Contributor

I'm really enjoying her today and she looks great. I would like to know the brand of her jeans.  Love them.