Occasional Contributor

Hi! Early this month, Jill Bauer was wearing a zippered, short-sleeved denim shirt with a fringed bottom and (possibly) sleeves -- on one of her shows. LOVE the shirt. Is it available for purchase? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer's Denim Shirt

[ Edited ]

It's Trina Turk.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks, LipstickDiva. I take it that's a brand not carried by QVC?

Honored Contributor

@iHeartQVC wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

The above is how you notify someone, @iHeartQVC. Now she will see your post in her notifications.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@iHeartQVC wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

The above is how you notify someone, @iHeartQVC. Now she will see your post in her notifications.

@suzyQ3 I know that.  I just didn't feel the need since she started the thread.  I figured she would come back to see if someone answered.   

Honored Contributor

@iHeartQVC wrote:

@iHeartQVC, no it is not.  It's carried at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks, I think Dillards.  My best guess is that shirt was in excess of $250.00, full price.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@iHeartQVC wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

@suzyQ3 I know that.  I just didn't feel the need since she started the thread.  I figured she would come back to see if someone answered.   

@Lipstickdiva, my response was directed to the OP. She is new and might want to know how to use the notification feature.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Occasional Contributor

@suzyQ3 Thanks! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@iHeartQVC wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

@Lipstickdiva, my response was directed to the OP. She is new and might want to know how to use the notification feature.

@suzyQ3, OMG I'm such a dope sometimes.  Now that makes perfect sense.  LOL 

I know this sounds ridiculous but I am having major vision issues (trying out monovision contact lenses) and it seems like because my vision is off, I'm totally out of sorts. 

Sorry for the misunderstanding. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@iHeartQVC wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

@suzyQ3, OMG I'm such a dope sometimes.  Now that makes perfect sense.  LOL 

I know this sounds ridiculous but I am having major vision issues (trying out monovision contact lenses) and it seems like because my vision is off, I'm totally out of sorts. 

Sorry for the misunderstanding. 

@Lipstickdiva, oh for goodness' sake...no need to apologize. It's very easy even without vision problems to misunderstand a post. I hope your contact lenses help. Vision problems are not fun.