Valued Contributor

Re: Jill B looks good in the Halston... which leggings, picture, and how tall is J?

Number of the tunic, please...................................

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill B looks good in the Halston... which leggings, picture, and how tall is J?

[ Edited ]

@Miranda1550

A270214

from original post

If you'd like to see Jill in the tunic, you might like to look at the video from the leggings, which were first presented today and another poster has so kindly provided:

A269551

image.jpg

And please see how nice these look on Jill in the video from this style

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

@Miranda1550,

A270214

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Jill looked exceptionally nice today. She has the perfect shapely legs for leggings.  If legs are even the least bit chunky, they look like stuffed sausages.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Miranda1550 wrote:

@Miranda1550,

A270214

image.jpg

I love the top in that color.  I didn't buy, but I liked it.  I looked at that video, and Jill looks adorable.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Jill never said that she was wearing the leggings shown on this particular show. I would be interested in knowing which pants she was wearing in that show, because they did fit nicely, and I agree that she looked good in them.  I also wonder about the Halston legging/pant fit in general if anyone owns them and could provide more details. In general, the pants on QVC are not proportioned to fit my body type/proportions. I'm hoping Halston may be, but the click here measurements never tell the whole story, especially with a legging.

Honored Contributor

She looked great!