Honored Contributor

Jill B looks good in the Halston... which leggings, picture, and how tall is J?

[ Edited ]

A270214  Halston tunic... Jill looks nice in the navy one. 

Good look with the leggings (which ones?) and boots, too

How tall is Jill?

What size of the top and legging is she wearing.

This is all perfectly proportioned -- like a tunic and leggings should look and like I would like to look (proportional) when wearing a tunic with leggings.

jill in H leggings and tunic.jpg

OK I am re-watching this and I just heard Jill say that she is wearing a L in the tunic... she could have done a M but wanted to put the turtleneck under it.  I need to get out a measuring tape and find out how long this tunic is.

If there is hope for shorter women on the Q, I think the style will come from H...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Re: Jill B looks good in the Halston... which leggings, picture, and how tall is J?

She does look great in that outfit.  Wow.  I have no idea how tall she is though.

It's a nice looking tunic, I'm seriously tempted.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Jill B looks good in the Halston... which leggings, picture, and how tall is J?

[ Edited ]

I totally agree.  Jill looked wonderful today in the Halston.  Even my DH, who is in his mid 90's happened in and commented that she looked very nice, and that she had "great legs".  He's right.  Honestly, Jill is the only host I've seen who really looked good in the tunic and leggings. Most are too heavy or too thin.  (Yes, I know you can't be too thin!.)

Honored Contributor

@Perkup  Guess what?  I noticed, too, that those leggings looked better on someone with "normal" legs and not "skinny-mini" legs!

Esteemed Contributor

If she has those leggings with the seam down the front, I think they are only for shorter gals. Too short to work on my long "skinny Minnie" legs, lol!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Jill is in the 5'4 1/2 to 5' 5" height area. 

Valued Contributor

I have to disagree. Anyone with a heavier leg does not look good in leggings, nor a skinny pant of any kind!  The man presenting made a comment that everyone looks good in a legging if it is substantial is not true!   He just wants to sell his clothes. Unless you have a tunic that comes down to your knees when you have heavy legs and wear leggings, the look is not good!

Esteemed Contributor

Since these were the only legging type pants sold during the show, I'm guessing it was these: A269551

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Thanks, @MaggieMack ; )

Honored Contributor

@physicsnut  See picture in post please to understand what I mean... the legs look like (on camera) a substantial straighter-leg pant.

Wish I could get that look...  close to the leg with the proper length tunic... too many fit problems for me, though