Honored Contributor

New, from L.L. Bean.  I know that some of you like @butterfly123 are on the hunt for 100% cotton items.

Item #: TA506296

Product Details

The essential cotton sweaters we're known for – now in a beautiful tunic-length pullover. Crafted for enduring quality, with a remarkably soft hand, silky sheen and exceptional color retention.

Slightly Fitted
Size & Fit
  • Slightly Fitted: Softly shapes the body.
  • Falls at low hip.

Fabric & Care
  • 100% cotton.
  • Substantial midweight construction is comfortable year-round.
  • Machine wash, dry flat or dry clean.
Additional Features
  • Made from long-staple yarns that are expertly spun to prevent pilling.
  • A tighter knit helps to keep its shape.
  • Features a beautiful mix of variegated cables, reverse jersey stitchwork and ribbed trim.
  • Looks great paired with slim leg jeans. 

Also in these colors:

Honored Contributor

Re: Jewelneck Tunic LL Sweater

This sweater is pretty especially the teal color but I no longer wear pullovers due to warmer natured and arm discomfort.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE the teal so much, that's a very difficult color to find. The sweater is a classic.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I do love the cable knit in these. Actually a couple of years ago I found great turtlekneck sweaters from kohls with knit work like this one, a bit longer but certainly not too much. I bought 4 of the one I found, wear them often throughout the winter. Depending on cold it is here I will wear another lighter turtleneck underneath. This style would force me to wear something underneath, my neck gets cold! Love the popping spring colors though.

Honored Contributor

Pretty knit, but too long, IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I love the white, teal, & navy. Trying to be good and not buy so many clothes on 2019. I already have something very similar in ivory. 

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful sweater, but anything that is 100% cotton has a tendency to stretch out and lose its shape; so I wouldn't purchase this.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

New, from L.L. Bean.  I know that some of you like @butterfly123 are on the hunt for 100% cotton items.

Item #: TA506296

Product Details

The essential cotton sweaters we're known for – now in a beautiful tunic-length pullover. Crafted for enduring quality, with a remarkably soft hand, silky sheen and exceptional color retention.

Slightly Fitted
Size & Fit
  • Slightly Fitted: Softly shapes the body.
  • Falls at low hip.

Fabric & Care
  • 100% cotton.
  • Substantial midweight construction is comfortable year-round.
  • Machine wash, dry flat or dry clean.
Additional Features
  • Made from long-staple yarns that are expertly spun to prevent pilling.
  • A tighter knit helps to keep its shape.
  • Features a beautiful mix of variegated cables, reverse jersey stitchwork and ribbed trim.
  • Looks great paired with slim leg jeans. 

Also in these colors:

I love these sweaters.  They look like they would be comfortable, not scratchy.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I like the jewel neckline. It's a favorite of mine. And the cable knit is pretty. Also nice colors. But it's awfully long.   

Even for average height or taller people, I have a problem with thick sweaters that completely cover the hips. That adds bulk where most of us don't need it. It draws attention to the hips, rather than concealing them. I think a tunic length works better when the fabric is more lightweight or flowy. It's just my opinion.