Super Contributor

Jessica Simpson awesome jean jacket $10 Costco

Costco has 3 colors of very nice shorter stretch jean jackets.  Tons of em for $9.97!!!!  Guess they didn't sell at $30.  Very comfortable!!  Run small though.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Jessica Simpson awesome jean jacket $10 Costco

@adamlambertI do hope someone is going to buy them, not because it will be me but because I just found a short white jean jacket in my closet from a few years ago.  Almost new when I shoved it aside because I'd gained weight and now it fits again and I expect to wear it.

I'd do that even if no one else were wearing the srtyle, but it's also nice to know someone else will. 

In my closet search I also found a dark brown top from years back -  and I know it came from Costco.  That, too, will be part of my summer.  I love that the hem is straight -  no shark bites or ruffles. 

Super Contributor

they aren't super short. I bought 2. Going to our other Costco tomorrow to hopefully find white in my size.  

I dislike shark bite stuff and uneven too.  

Esteemed Contributor

My Costco didn't have any jean jackets- many of their clothing items are regional. Where are you lcoated @adamlambert ? Woman Sad It sounds like a 'must' item !

Super Contributor

Colorado but it's a very lightweight jacket. Similar to my

d & co ones.  

Super Contributor

maybe I should buy a bunch and sell em!  Lol

Honored Contributor

I bought several pairs of her cropped skinny jeans and I LOVE them.  Also a Costco purchase.  I have found her merchandise to be very well made and fashionable.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Adamlambert wrote:

Colorado but it's a very lightweight jacket. Similar to my

d & co ones.  

I checked again last night (NJ) - and nothing. But I did see that Costco brought back their awesome pima cotton v necks tees!!  The best $9.97 spent in their clothing area. Woman Happy