Trusted Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

No offense to anyone that does like it but the black one and red one remind me for 

some reason of Bewitched.   Samantha wore something like it I think.

Lol, not offended.  Samatha was gorgeous.  If someone thinks I look like her, I would not be offended (but that is very unlikely to happen.)

Spoiler

Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

@MarieIG   It is pretty.    Its just for some reason when I see the black one especially, it reminds me of Betwitched when ever Samantha would get called to a witches meeting!  lol   

Honored Contributor

If anyone here sews, it might be easy to sew a matching/coordinating solid, non-clingy, poly-taffeta half slip to wear under the prints.

(Black half slips should be available at Amazon.)

I'd probably sew the half slip by hand, using a strip of elastic at the waist.

Since it won't be visible, etc. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

It doesn't fit into my lifestyle at all. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

It doesn't fit into my lifestyle at all. 

Same here

Esteemed Contributor

It does look better in the prints

Trusted Contributor

I like the picture of it in the black above, but I just saw it on air and didn't like it as much, particularly on the shorter, busty model.  Will keep watching.

Respected Contributor
I think they are trying to appeal to the younger buyer. However, like a lot of these comments state, if the lining was full length I’d be more likely to wear it. I thought about it for taking selfie’s but decided against that.