Regular Contributor

Hi all : wondering if anyone knows what top Jen Coffey(sp?) had on during the Dooney and Bourke show this past hour.  Really liked; it was a long sleeved collarless pullover in black with floral print and lovely rather Asian inspired flowers?  I need....😄. Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Yes it was classy - good quality but........that first number looked like funeral home window drape (gold tone) off the shoulder.

Was glad to see the change........

Regular Contributor

I missed that, 😄

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yes!  I've been wondering the same.......love that particular print with black background!

I'm not subscribed to FB.......Maybe someone here can ask her where, what brand, etc.  

Thank you ahead of time.........Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor

I am very curious too!  Hope it is available on the Q.

Honored Contributor

@Holidaybug wrote:

I am very curious too!  Hope it is available on the Q.

@dodies @ROMARY @fthunt I sent her a message on FB politely asking for where and what brand her top was for you all.  Her very rude response was 'Amazon' ... no indication of brand.  Have FUN searching Amazon.  

Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I did search Amazon could not find it.  Have to go now and make dinner.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jens top…

[ Edited ]

I wish that someone (designer) would 'copy' that look.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).