Respected Contributor

Re: Jennifer and Isaac, Pat and Susan

I actually like Pat and Susan. I don’t like Sandra and Susan.

As for Jennifer, I do like her aa a host period with anyone -  Is she a little full of herself or what is it? With that totally unattractive trying too hard pouty smirk, her stance, her constant interrupting. 

Yep, she is one of them I avoid watching at all if possible. I guess everyone has their favorites and not so favorites as far as hosts go.

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

@CAMOGIRL  J seems too desperate to me. Always loud, rushed and panic-stricken. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

I just can't watch Jennifer with anyone....used to watch Isaac's shows....but TV goes  off when they are paired....

Valued Contributor

Jennifer was completely different when she started.  I enjoyed her presentations.  I can't watch her anymore.  The "selfie" pout has taken over.  As far as SG, I muted this morning's show with Pat but my eyes still saw the garish prints.  Most of the fashion shows are becoming too frantic.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bootsanne wrote:

Jennifer was completely different when she started.  I enjoyed her presentations.  I can't watch her anymore.  The "selfie" pout has taken over.  As far as SG, I muted this morning's show with Pat but my eyes still saw the garish prints.  Most of the fashion shows are becoming too frantic.

---------------------

I agree...I really liked Jennifer in the beginning, but her presentation methods have changed.  Loud, aggressive and pouty...not something I want to see and hear.

I have not watched a SG show in a long time, but just could not keep the TV on this morning.  She would not be quiet!!   Every time, one of the hosts tried to talk about sizes/colors....Susan interrupted the host!!

Respected Contributor

@bootsanne I agree, Jenn has changed drastically since her beginning. I no longer watch her. period!

Super Contributor

Pat and Susan I can watch .I work with a woman  for 20 + years who  is so much like Susan I am used to that personality Smiley Happy Isaac and Jennifer ....Lordy she has changed . So impressed with herself , the looks , the lips  and the checking herself out just is a turn off and makes an attractive lady ...not.

Honored Contributor

I had to turn them off, my husband yelled down the hall to TURN THOSE HYENAS OFF. Not only were they too loud and chatty they caused a riff with my husband.

Respected Contributor

@ blackhole99  I can't stop laughing at your husband's comment. It's the truth one tries to top the other in decibels!

Super Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I had to turn them off, my husband yelled down the hall to TURN THOSE HYENAS OFF. Not only were they too loud and chatty they caused a riff with my husband.

Ha Ha Smiley Happy My hubbie says similar things " Those women with their whiny  voices ,turn that ****** or sh$t off"! I watch Hsn, Qvc and Evine . He is ok with the few it seems anymore that have a pleasant speaking voice...even those sometimes go off topic and yak it all up at the same time or are cracking up and no one has time for that...I mute a lot myself Smiley Happy