Super Contributor

Re: Jennifer Lopez spotted yesterday with hi cut thong / low cut pants

[ Edited ]

Jennifer Lopez has always dressed in a provactative way and she loves to dress sexy no matter what age, as she has mentioned. I don't like this look at all. But, to each her own.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Everyone can relax — although I’m no J Lo fan, I did read that she was dressed in this outfit because she on the set of her new music video with DJ Khalid.  She was not just walking down the street like this. 

@Caaareful Shopper

Bravo to the costume designer?

Unless it's a song about exposing your underwear I don't know if that really makes it any better?! 

@Andreatoo  It's a ridiculous outfit, but have you seen music videos lately?  They wear close to nothing.  At least JLo is covered up, barely, but covered up.  Look up some of her other videos or DJ Khaled's videos -- yikes!  Yes, I think there's a difference from recoding music videos versus what is worn normally down the street.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Everyone can relax — although I’m no J Lo fan, I did read that she was dressed in this outfit because she on the set of her new music video with DJ Khalid.  She was not just walking down the street like this. 

@Caaareful Shopper

Unless it's a song about exposing your underwear I don't know if that really makes it any better?! 

@Andreatoo  It's a ridiculous outfit, but have you seen music videos lately?  They wear close to nothing.  At least JLo is covered up, barely, but covered up.  Look up some of her other videos or DJ Khaled's videos -- yikes!  Yes, I think there's a difference from recoding music videos versus what is worn normally down the street.

@Caaareful Shopper

Of course the venue makes a difference but I still think it's a lazy design choice

Esteemed Contributor

She’s a beautiful woman .That being said she is a mother too. I don’t understand why she has to cheapen herself. IMO she has no class & is setting a terrible example for her children. Kids can be cruel. I can just imagine what their friends are saying to them about their mother’s “assets “.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper

@Caaareful Shopper

Of course the venue makes a difference but I still think it's a lazy design choice

@Andreatoo  I totally agree! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Tacky, and trying-too-hard.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I don't think JLo is known for her great fashion choices.

But she is built like a brick you-know-what.  

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Could be if we looked like she looks,great body ,we would show it off also.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Could be if we looked like she looks,great body ,we would show it off also.

@goldensrbestWell said!!