Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Lopez's pre-superbowl party dress...

A-Rod is 44 and she's 50.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jennifer Lopez is a talented and beautiful woman who dresses like she works the block!  Where is her self-respect let alone respect for womanhood!  I will keep my opinion of halftime with her and Shakira to myself for I have nothing nice to say!

Honored Contributor

Yes, her dress is low cut, but she is very beautiful and has a knock-out figure.  She looks better than most women half her age.  A Rod scored.

Esteemed Contributor

JLO is very wealthy and can afford the best, yet she dresses like a high class hooker. Yes, she has a great body but she has a trainer and works very hard to be amazing. I don't understand why she needs to flaunt all her lady parts in her personal life and stage presence. It makes no sense to me. You can have a great body and still be classy; she chooses not to do it. Sad for her daughter to grow up with such a poor image of women. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Yes, her dress is low cut, but she is very beautiful and has a knock-out figure.  She looks better than most women half her age.  A Rod scored.

I'm sure he did... Smiley Wink

No opinion on the get-up. What can one say, it's typical Jennifer Lopez... That said, I'll disagree with all those who assess her as being so talented... I've never thought so, though I've always thought she was quite attractive...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Getting weary of all of her looks centered around her breasts.  It gets to the point of "over board".

Respected Contributor

There's nothing tragic about being 50. Not unless you try to be 25.

----Joe Gillis to Norma Desmond (Sunset Boulevard)

5ac61f98-88b8-4c7e-89fa-fdd2de4b9fec_screenshot.jpg

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

Now we all know that you have boobs. 

Honored Contributor

It appears they just want to show off and get as much attention as possible.  With some, it's about tickets and record sales.  I think it's ALL sad.