Respected Contributor

Re: Jennifer Lopez posts a pic in a white string bikini....

🤔❓❓❓

Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:

Some of these comments are so hilarious, you could take this show on the road.

Like the photo of A-Rod pulliing up her dress (which no one will be posting here 😉), let's at least be honest about what experts, whom I trust more than casual observers, call photoshopping--hers, not A-Rod's. (So much for being woke.)

In addition, she's become a festival of crazy with advancing years, going for "hot" and, in her own words, in-your-face "raunch."

What hypocrisy. But at least this should put an end to Walmart shopper, and other, critiques by the anything goes crowd. The rest of us will continue to offer ours.

@Moonlady, this is indecipherable.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

She's a celebrity. I just assume it's good "business" to keep herself front and center; that includes social media. I don't see her as "desperate" or needing constant reassurance or whatever. And, yes, she probably does need to rest and recharge after the whole awards season (she had a well reviewed performance and many thought she should have been nominated for an Oscar) and the Super Bowl show. It may not be the kind of work I do, but it is a lot of hard work to put that all together (costumes, rehearsals, etc.); just because she's not working 9 to 5 doesn't mean it isn't exhausting.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Moonlady wrote:

Some of these comments are so hilarious, you could take this show on the road.

Like the photo of A-Rod pulliing up her dress (which no one will be posting here 😉), let's at least be honest about what experts, whom I trust more than casual observers, call photoshopping--hers, not A-Rod's. (So much for being woke.)

In addition, she's become a festival of crazy with advancing years, going for "hot" and, in her own words, in-your-face "raunch."

What hypocrisy. But at least this should put an end to Walmart shopper, and other, critiques by the anything goes crowd. The rest of us will continue to offer ours.

@Moonlady, this is indecipherable.

@suzyQ3 

It's a festival of crazy.

Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1, I agree with what you're saying 100%.