Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jennifer Lopez posts a pic in a white string bikini....

I am still stumbling over the concept that poor liddle Jenny needs time in an lovely site to "relax and recharge".  Hard life.

Honored Contributor

WoW!  She looks great.  

Respected Contributor

I wished I looked so good but even if I did not the swim suit for me.

I have always been modest even in my younger years.

Honored Contributor

LOL  Yeah, that's why she posted that picture...LOL    She's an amazing body that cost her a fortune plastic surgery, gyms, personal trainers, nutritionists, food restriction....it's brutal.  So, she likes showing it off.  Even when no one is asking to see it LOL.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday   I didn't mean for you personally or anyone else to take offense. The point is she's in show business. They go by a completely different set of standards, rules, requirements, expectations, etc. 

Honored Contributor

I think she looks fantastic.  She has an awesome body no matter what age she is and there is absolutely nothing wrong with her wearing that bikini.

That being said, I personally have always found something very desperate about people who need to post these types of selfies.

Honored Contributor

I always thought she was beautiful and had a great body but at 50 she looks better than she did at 30. 

Aside from how great she looks...I wish she and A Rod were more private and not so All Over The Place...too many articles, pictures, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Even at well distributed 127 lbs. in my 30's I would have never worn a bikini.  Just not me.

There were not selfies back then but, my kids would have been mortified no matter how good I looked, if I posted one for the world to see, including their friends and teachers.

I doubt DH would have too happy either.  My parents hair would have been on fire.

Everyone has their own comfort level. Mine was a one piece suit if we were at the lake or a pool.  No pictures, point a camera at me, and risk losing a hand,

Honored Contributor

She should have worn it for her Super Bowl show - to make it more exciting ... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't personally care how great she looks, how well preserved she is for her age or what fantastic shape she's in, the woman needs to cover up more often than has been her history. There's nothing wrong with wearing a revealing outfit once in a while, but she's made a career out of it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...