Trusted Contributor

Re: Jennifer Lopez posts a pic in a white string bikini....

She looks amazing!!!!  To the people that criticized that she is too old, that is absolutly nonsense.  She eats healthy and consistenly works out, why not wear a string bikini!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

Way too old and (hopefully) too wise to insult herself with public photographs such as this.  Where is her brain?  I don't understand it.

@Nonametoday   Uh, sounds like a few sour grapes. If most of us had that body, even 20 yrs. ago, and could rock that bikini, we'd be wearing it...and proudly. It's a big part of a celebrity's day to work out and stay fit. Good for her at 50. 

@Shanus   My boobs were not saggy like hers at her age.  They were large and I did undergo a reduction, but amazingly they never sagged and yes, I did keep in shape until I had MS.  That is no fault of mine but when I hit 40, I knew that  clothes should be on my body.  I developed MS at age 51.  I still do not look my age and neither does my body but I am not in bad shape for someone who has MS and osteoporosis. However, no matter what, I would not want my children to be ashamed that their mother was an exhibitionist. Same reason I would never get a tattoo.  It is normal for people to age and they should act their age.  

I was walking 5 miles per day until last year.  I venture to say maybe 1% of the people my age and probably 0% with my maladies walk even 1 mile per day.  So, no for me.  It's not sour grapes. It's decorum.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Obviously in need of constant reassurance that she's still looking good or wouldn't need to post photo on internet to read praises. She should come to this board, it would do her heart good to read all these compliments.

And I don't think even at age 20 I looked half as good as she does at age 50. (or however old she is) Don't forget she's got that hunky younger fiancee she needs to stay attractive to, and keep letting him know that other men find her s**y by whatever method necessary. And it's working for her. She's looking good for sure!

Honored Contributor

She looks great.  I just don't understand the need to post the selfie. At 50 does she really need people to tell her how great she looks?  It would probably be better if she put as much effort into her emotional needs as she does into her body.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

She looks great.  I just don't understand the need to post the selfie. At 50 does she really need people to tell her how great she looks?  It would probably be better if she put as much effort into her emotional needs as she does into her body.

@faeriemoon 

To answer your question. Yes obviously she does have the need. Otherwise why? IMO

Also, she didn't use to have those bewbs. Whoever did them at least made her look natural and not ridiculous like some celebrities you seeing wearing grapefruits and soccer balls on their chests.

Valued Contributor

Just another self-obsessed celebrity needing constant attention.
Respected Contributor

Kudos to JLo for staying trim and healthy.

I wonder why she feels the need to continue to prove her fitness after countless pix.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I agree she looks awesome.  IMO though, I do feel being a mom of four she should be a bit more conservative. Just sayin.

Honored Contributor

What you wear or don't wear send the message about how you see yourself.  What you wear is advertising and communicating.  It's your statement of who you are.  It's also sometimes about your respect for or relationship with others. 

I would never in my life have worn this although in younger days would have looked great.  It wasn't who I am, and never was.  

I just wonder what her kids think about her and about themselves with mom basically nude like this.  I wonder what their friends say to them. 

It all boils down to what each of us wants and expects out of life, and what we think is acceptable and not acceptable.   I don't think much about celebrities, and they have little influence on my life because we have basically nothing in common. I can't relate to the world of celebrity actions and privilege.  

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Well, I thiink she looks FANTASTIC!!!

count me in......i think she looks fantastic also!

i am definitely jealous...... Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein