Respected Contributor

Re: Jennifer Garner- Facebook picture

She is lovely! 💝

Respected Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

It didn't take her long to grow her hair back or did she???

This look is the total opposite of JLo.  While I don't care for this particular dress, it is appropriate for a mother of two daughters and she has everything covered up that should be.  She is a good example of what NOT living the Hollywood fast, trash track is.

Good for her.

It is not necessary to take a post about Jennifer Garner to insult JLo. I see lots of pictures on-line of Jennife Lopez covered. These are the past couple of days.

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck Holiday Shopping in West Hollywood 12/22/2023  • CelebMafia

J Lo looks sensational in the first picture! Lovely. That skirt is amazing.

Respected Contributor

Jennifer Garner looks very pretty. I lkie the shade of green and the background is lovely.

Honored Contributor

I just don't know why people care what these rich people are wearing.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest  - I don't know if anyone really cares.  It's more of just fun to see what the rich and famous are wearing.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@cheriere   Jennifer Garner's cooking show is a lot of fun- she's down to earth, playful, funny and really skilled in the kitchen. She makes maple butter, pizza, pies, cookies, soup and more. Smiley Happy  I like how in her Yuotube videos she's wearing sweatpants or a t-shirt and jeans and has her hair in a messy bun or unbrushed- she's really relateable! 

That definitely sounds like a show I'd enjoy watching 😃. That's another thing I really like about her, she is always so down to earth & relatable.  I'll bet she's a blast to hang out with lol 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh @cheriere @San Antonio Gal @goldensrbest @DSD2 

Jennifer Garner looks like a lovely person!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I enjoy seeing a variety of fashion. People who are wealthy wear brands and attend events that I will never experience. I am grateful for what I have but enjoy seeing something different.

Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@cheriere   Jennifer Garner's cooking show is a lot of fun- she's down to earth, playful, funny and really skilled in the kitchen. She makes maple butter, pizza, pies, cookies, soup and more. Smiley Happy  I like how in her Yuotube videos she's wearing sweatpants or a t-shirt and jeans and has her hair in a messy bun or unbrushed- she's really relateable! 

That definitely sounds like a show I'd enjoy watching 😃. That's another thing I really like about her, she is always so down to earth & relatable.  I'll bet she's a blast to hang out with lol 

@cheriere   Jennifer Garner's cooking show is a lot of fun- and she even features her daughters and mom in it too.  She really is down to earth and relatable- I'd love to be her gal pal! She's great  Smiley Very HappyHeart

Trusted Contributor

Jennifer Garner is SO classy. J Lo is the opposite - SO trashy.