Respected Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey hosting PM Style

@travone Gary's tiny  flower tops reminds me of my aunt's bedroom wallpaper in the 50's.  As far as non-print print wear with anything - the top is obnox.....but you would have to wear - and could - and should - wear with any solid bottom.  (skirt - slacks).

Respected Contributor

@travone ............I think that was an error and she did not realize what she said.  They talk for an hour and I am sure they goof once in a while, I know I do.

"If its broke, God can fix it".....Joyce Meyer
Respected Contributor

I dont think she does pouty lips on purpose.  I believe that is the way her mouth works.  Could also be a nerve damage from an injury or Bells Palsy.

"If its broke, God can fix it".....Joyce Meyer
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I dont think she does pouty lips on purpose.  I believe that is the way her mouth works.  Could also be a nerve damage from an injury or Bells Palsy.

Well it could be anything, but she didn't do it last night, and I watched most of it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

Maybe she's better on PM Style, but I just can't watch her with IM.  Not my favorite host.

Stopped watching IM with JC...as others have said....just have to turn...can't take the giggly, flirty, interrupting, mirror checking, clothes changing modeling she does.... .....  prefer Amy or Shawn any day.....

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed the show with Jennifer & Courtney since the diva is on vaction for 2 weeks.

Honored Contributor

I saw a couple of minutes with Jennifer, and I thought she did a good job. I like her though, and think she does a good job with her shows. I also enjoy Amy and Shawn.....There are only a few that I don't care to watch, but I don't watch much live QVC anymore.....

60 YRS OLD, MED GOLDEN BROWN HAIR, MED TAN SKINTONE.......