Trusted Contributor

Jennifer Coffey hosting PM Style

[ Edited ]

I had stopped watching PM Style because of the presentations, but I usually check in a couple of times.  Found Jennifer Coffey hosting and stayed to watch.  Tempted by the Tolani skirt but I can't wear maxis!!!  

Hope they have Jennifer again.  Very watchable.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jennifer Coffey hosting PM Style

Jennifer is hosting with Courtney K ..... they are doing a great job!!!! .... much better than AS 

Honored Contributor

I do not care for Jennifer Coffey.  Her voice is irritating to me.  I hope Amy will be back.

Esteemed Contributor

We all have our favorites.  Perhaps they will allow several to host it by rotating hostesses.

Honored Contributor

Jen continues to grow on me but the most positive thing about her is I find her style relatable.

Did they ever mention the T-shirt she was wearing?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I don't mind her all that much unless she does her pouty lips, but for PM Style, no.

Honored Contributor

@KatCat1 wrote:

I do not care for Jennifer Coffey.  Her voice is irritating to me.  I hope Amy will be back.

I can't watch her either.  The drama, the faces; click.

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~ Plato
Valued Contributor

I like Jennifer and happy to see her on PM Style.  I enjoy her with Isaac and she looks great in his clothes. I think she does a good job selling. 

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe she's better on PM Style, but I just can't watch her with IM.  Not my favorite host.

Valued Contributor

I like Jen, but some of the descriptions last night were just too much.  Gary was presenting a very busy D&C flared top.  It had multiple colors and many tiny flowers all over it.....very busy.  She said this was a non-print.  You could wear it with anything.  What???? it was obnoxiously printed.