Honored Contributor

@Danky2 wrote:

Hi @santorini -----------ABSOLUTELY not !  Her face looks older, her hair is very loose and unkempt around the bottom.....JT's hair not at all a recommendation. 
When I said haircut, I meant a trim....I too have long hair but it doesn't look messy....I don't think it does most of the time !

I get what you're saying  @Danky2  and agree with you.  I think her hair would look good with some long layers and a trim.  

Regular Contributor

I like Jenn Coffey and I like Isaac and I like them working together.  I think QVC does a great job pairing hosts and I enjoy friendly banter.  I also think that this forum becomes way too negative and judgmental.  Ler's live with LOVE.

Trusted Contributor

@22eyesblue  I disagree... shopping channels are not about love.... If a host causes customers to change channels  that is not a good thing.   They are there to sell.   Unfortunately there are just a few hosts left that actually do their job.    We don't (at least I don't) want to be entertained.   

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@Danky2 wrote:

She really needs a haircut.......her hair is too long, all over the place and she is trying to look 18.

@Danky2 Are you one of those who thinks that once you turn 40, a lady should have the "Q-tip" hairstyle?  I'm not one of those.  I LOVE my longer hair.  I have zero desire to have a short cut.

There are many shorter haircuts that are not "Q-tip" hairstyles—you want the freedom to have longer hair without negative comments, why not afford those who are more themselves with short hair (like me) the same courtesy. I quite like my signature pixie cut and feel overwhelmed with too much hair, but I'm sure you and others look fantastic with your long hair. 

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Danky2 wrote:

Hi @santorini -----------ABSOLUTELY not !  Her face looks older, her hair is very loose and unkempt around the bottom.....JT's hair not at all a recommendation. 
When I said haircut, I meant a trim....I too have long hair but it doesn't look messy....I don't think it does most of the time !

I get what you're saying  @Danky2  and agree with you.  I think her hair would look good with some long layers and a trim.  

@San Antonio Gal 

I agree with you. I think a few long layers can take years off a woman's age. 

I did surf by Jen recently and very quickly noticed her extremely dry/brittle looking ends. Very strange for a multi-billion dollar organization that sells both hair products and appliances. Truth in advertising? Maybe those products aren't quite as good as they claim.😄

Regular Contributor

This is so personal and mean spirited.  I have the guts to post my photo on this site and I would be devastated by such unkindness.  Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

She seems like a lovely woman and she sure loves that little cat she has.

Valued Contributor

@Kimi Eliz wrote:

This is so personal and mean spirited.  I have the guts to post my photo on this site and I would be devastated by such unkindness.  Smiley Sad

No one is talking about the kind of person she is .......you are not going out in front of an audience of people every day. Your beautiful and if you needed a haircut, I would not tell you. You're a big girl and can figure it out for yourself......you're not on TV.
JT haircut is horrendous.......she should get some extensions !

Respected Contributor

I wish QVC would train this host not to talk over her fellow hosts and guests.I have to mute her.

Honored Contributor

As I've said many times before.....Jennifer C. is my DH's favorite host.

I like her enthusiasm, and she's very attractive, imo.  DH's, too, in a respectful way.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).