Valued Contributor

Jen is just too much, in your face loud. She tries to hard but it doesn't work for her. 

Honored Contributor

She's awful in so many ways.

(However, I think the powers that be love her.)

Valued Contributor

She really needs a haircut.......her hair is too long, all over the place and she is trying to look 18.

Valued Contributor

WHAT are you trying to say???? My goodness, your post makes ZERO sense!

Respected Contributor

I like Jen with Isaac. He is all over the place and thinks highly of his fashions which is good I guess but I think they pair well.

I don't like his prices but I like most of the clothes. They are well made.

Respected Contributor

@Danky2 wrote:

She really needs a haircut.......her hair is too long, all over the place and she is trying to look 18.

@Danky2 Are you one of those who thinks that once you turn 40, a lady should have the "Q-tip" hairstyle?  I'm not one of those.  I LOVE my longer hair.  I have zero desire to have a short cut.

Valued Contributor

This one year old threat

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@Danky2 wrote:

@Danky2 Are you one of those who thinks that once you turn 40, a lady should have the "Q-tip" hairstyle?  I'm not one of those.  I LOVE my longer hair.  I have zero desire to have a short cut.

OMG what a perfect description......Q-tip hairstyle!  I love my long hair, too, @santorini .  It is down to the middle of my back, white, and I am going to be 70 on my next birthday.  I doubt I will ever go the "bob" route.

Still LOL!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@bewise there is something about her I'm not crazy about.isac is ok but nothing special to me

Super Contributor

I agree with many on this thread.  Jennifer C. is hard to stomach.  Way over the top every appearance.  I think she sees herself as the second coming of Lisa Robertson.  Always looking at herself during presentations.