Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Anniston - Elle magazine January 2019

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

The movie Cake is another very good performance by Jennifer. She was nominated for a Golden Globe and there was quite a bit of talk at the time that she should have been nominated for an Oscar.

@Greeneyedlady21

I will look for that one, too.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

She looks good. But who wouldn't after they spend a lot of money and time in spas and places that make you look good....and I read she spends hundreds if not thousands of dollars weekly on those kinds of things for her look. Not sure if that's true or not but I have come upon reading about that on several occasions.

Respected Contributor

50, 60 and 70 are not what they used to be.  With everyone exercising, using sun screen, fillers, botox etc.  We all can look more youthful.  Jennifer Anniston looks wonderful for 50.  She clearly takes good care of herself as she should.

Esteemed Contributor

She has a nice body -- especially for someone who's almost 50.

However, I don't think her face is attractive.

Respected Contributor

She looks fantastic for almost 50 and if thats her choice of dress, then wear it!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

She looks good. But who wouldn't after they spend a lot of money and time in spas and places that make you look good....and I read she spends hundreds if not thousands of dollars weekly on those kinds of things for her look. Not sure if that's true or not but I have come upon reading about that on several occasions.

No spa in the world will give you that kind of fit body; you have to work at it, with exercise and diet.  And I highly doubt she spends thousands of dollars a week on it!  But...if it's in the news somewhere or on the Internet, it must be right.  If it's repeated enough by tabloids, it must be right. Right?  Woman Frustrated 

Honored Contributor

I have no trouble believing that she's had no work done given my own experience. For 30 years of my adult life I didn't age and it wasn't until I simultaneously hit menopause and the age of 50 that BOOM! It's like I aged 30 years over night! LOL

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Andreatoo:

"I have no trouble believing that she's had no work done given my own experience. For 30 years of my adult life I didn't age and it wasn't until I simultaneously hit menopause and the age of 50 that BOOM! It's like I aged 30 years over night! LOL"

Yes, isn't it so. However I don't think you make a living in front of the camera, selling pictures & competing with the younger crowd. Of course Jennifer keeps up her apperance with modern technology. I'm sure you know the camera is brutal & so are her fans.

Honored Contributor

She looks amazing.  As always remained dignified and displayed a great deal of class through all her good days and the not so good days of the past. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jennifer Aniston is of Greek descent so of course she comes from great Greek genes, and looks beautiful and youthful.

Telly Savalas was Jennifer Aniston's (Anastasakis) Godfather. 

Telly baptized Ansiton at the beautiful St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Los Angeles.

Telly Savalas is deceased and still sorely missed by all.

R.I.P. Telly, and keep the faith Jennifer!!!