Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Anniston - Elle magazine January 2019

I think it's a great photo of her and she looks terrific in the dress.

I also love the messy hair look on her.  Between the dress and the messy hair she departs from the "good girl", "girl nextdoor" look.

I wasn't aware of how many films she's done (a lot) and I've seen only a small number of them. I always thought she was an O.K. actress and did light comedy very well.  Then I saw her with Clive Owen in "Derailed" which, although not highly aclaimed by the critics, showed her to be an interesting actress, with more depth than I had given her.

Respected Contributor

she looks amazing.  always does, imo.  nice to see her in a print, for a change.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like the dress style on her, but not a fan of the print; too reptilian for me.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I also love the messy hair look on her.  Between the dress and the messy hair she departs from the "good girl", "girl nextdoor" look.

I wasn't aware of how many films she's done (a lot) and I've seen only a small number of them. I always thought she was an O.K. actress and did light comedy very well.  Then I saw her with Clive Owen in "Derailed" which, although not highly aclaimed by the critics, showed her to be an interesting actress, with more depth than I had given her.

@QueenDanceALot

If you want to know if she can really act watch The Good Girl!

Horrible Bosses was a real departure for her too and I loved it!

Respected Contributor

Love her hair.  It's a  messy look with tousled waves. The color is so natural & wonderful on her.

Valued Contributor

Look for Jen’s new movie, DUMPLIN’. Dolly Parton wrote the music and had, what seems, quite a bit of input. It’s about a former beauty queen, Jen, and her overweight teenaged daughter.

Honored Contributor

She looks tousled and cute in this photo, but I don't like the dress at all.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

During the Thanksgiving holiday, I was commenting to my DD that Jennifer is still so beautiful.  What staying power!!  Always thought she looked like the girl next door... natural, classic beauty!

Honored Contributor

The movie Cake is another very good performance by Jennifer. She was nominated for a Golden Globe and there was quite a bit of talk at the time that she should have been nominated for an Oscar.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@QueenDanceALot

If you want to know if she can really act watch The Good Girl!

Horrible Bosses was a real departure for her too and I loved it!

@Andreatoo

While "Derailed" showed me that she really was an actress (even though I found her appealing in a couple of other roles), I will look for both of these.

Thanks for the recs!