Frequent Contributor

This evening during the 6-7pm slot (House to Home) Jen Coffey wore a very pretty shirtwaist dress, mid-length, with red and blue flowers. I looked for it in the Host's Closet but it isn't there.

Does anyone know who makes it?

Thanks!

Susan

Frequent Contributor

Found it!

Haute Hippee A393105

Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

It is very pretty.  I'm watching the video.  I like it in the Champagne.  And I like the way KS is wearing it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jen Coffey's Dress

[ Edited ]

She looked nice.  Some of the hosts have been wearing dresses lately.  From pjs

to dresses.

We will now hear you been sloppy too long get dressed up even if at home.  Make you feel better.  Anything to sell.

But cute on her and the others as well.  I do not work but in a jean environment.  

Esteemed Contributor

Jennifer Coffey's appearance is always feminine and pretty. She enjoys dressing for herself and her customers, which says so much about her self-confidence and ambitions. I appreciate her clean grooming habits and attractive manner of dressing.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Jennifer Coffey's appearance is always feminine and pretty. She enjoys dressing for herself and her customers, which says so much about her self-confidence and ambitions. I appreciate her clean grooming habits and attractive manner of dressing.  

@BirkiLady I agree 100%. She always always looks very well put together and she wears clothes well.....

Honored Contributor

the Q stylists are at a level beneath mediocre so there have been instances, one was a Linea blouse, when if Jen hadn't been wearing it I wouldn't have purchased it just seeing it on the models!

She's always more relatable than what the Q puts out as an outfit!

Esteemed Contributor

Some of the pictures of clothes that the Q posts say,"If you look like this, please don't wear this outfit!"  

Can't believe some of the unflattering shots they post.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo  IIRC there are not any stylists during COVID. The models are doing that themselves. The models are doing the best they can under trying circumstances and limited time between changes.

We all know which hosts dress well . . . and which ones prefer to lounge around in comfy, unattractive stuff. The hosts' lack of grooming and crazy way of putting together clothing has been apparent for years. To each her own.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady 

And what was their excuse before Covid?! The Q stylists have always left much to be desired