Trusted Contributor

What jeggings from the Q do you prefer?  Looking for a pair tyhat doesn't stretch out after 10 minutes.

Thanks, Jamma

Honored Contributor

I don't have any from the Q. I do have 6 pair from Macys--Levis and Style & Co are what I wear. Both are very reasonably priced, especially now, around $30 for Levis and $25 for S&C, and fit me very well. I have them in the dark denim, the reg denim, the light denim and in grey, and  all long enough for me , fit  well, plus no s/h fees either.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for your help----a bit confused as to the many different styes.

Curvy fit---galaxcy----petite (yet inseam is 30 1/2")

Do you have a style you prefer.

Thanks again, Jamma

Respected Contributor

DG2 from HSN.

Honored Contributor

Another vote for DG2. I own several original regular Superstretch jegs with the belt loops. I have to have belt loops to keep them up on my waist. Otherwise I am constantly tugging them up. I went one size down so they fit really snug at first, then after an hour or so they loosen up and fit perfectly.Woman Happy I do this with her other jean styles as well. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks MaizeandBlue and Silee Mee I shall check DG out.

Jamma

Respected Contributor

Are you petite? If so, Old Navy has jeggings that come in petite. They are my favorite. They have a wide waistband, so no muffin top, and the fabric is substantial.

I believe they retail for $30 but they always have 30% and 40% off deals.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Trusted Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

Are you petite? If so, Old Navy has jeggings that come in petite. They are my favorite. They have a wide waistband, so no muffin top, and the fabric is substantial.

I believe they retail for $30 but they always have 30% and 40% off deals.

Petite are short for me.  Thanks for your help.

Jamma

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Another vote for DG2. I own several original regular Superstretch jegs with the belt loops. I have to have belt loops to keep them up on my waist. Otherwise I am constantly tugging them up. I went one size down so they fit really snug at first, then after an hour or so they loosen up and fit perfectly.Woman Happy I do this with her other jean styles as well. 

I took your advise---all the way---bought 2 pairs---hope they fit.  Thanjs again

Spoiler
Smiley Happy
Jamma
Trusted Contributor

I get mine from American Eagle and I love them. Their return policy is great. No time limit to return. I buy the ones that are soft. I size down because most jeggings do loosen up after a while. So these are perfect for me.