Regular Contributor
Why can't you get denim and co jean's in. It's been forever. I know they say shipping problems but you have no problem getting the super expensive ones in. Been waiting for how timeless and classic for so long and nothing.
Trusted Contributor

Watch for Sunday's TSV. Strong possibility they will be jeans. Also, shop on Ebay. Tons of Denim & Co.

Honored Contributor

Try Bandolino.  Belk usually has them on door buster prices or they give you a coupon.  They don't have any elastic in the waist though if you prefer that.

Honored Contributor

@brcala wrote:
Why can't you get denim and co jean's in. It's been forever. I know they say shipping problems but you have no problem getting the super expensive ones in. Been waiting for how timeless and classic for so long and nothing.

@brcala  Do you mean the side-pocket jeans that they've had for years & years?  Gary has stated in numerous shows that the manufacturer for those jeans has gone out of business.  Therefore there will be a delay in getting more.

He said they have found a new manufacturer, but it will just take time to get the production ramped up again. He said he could not give a date when they'll be back in, but hopefully soon.

Honored Contributor

I have not heard anything about shipping problems but what Gary as said and emphasized is that the company that made the D&Co jeans that lots of people loved for years are not being made anymore due to the factory closing.  D&Co is trying its best to find another factory that will produce the jeans.

@brcala 

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@brcala   You may take your comments, requests, and complaints directly to Gary Goben on his public Facebook page.  He's the guy who knows what's going on with shipping and manufacturing overseas.  We here, are just customers like you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment