Honored Contributor

I recently found some jeans that were just what I was looking for. I wanted regular straight leg jeans , not ankle length, but with a slimmer, not skinny leg. I found them at Macy’s on sale . The Style and Co. slim leg jeans come in many sizes and colors, reg. And petite. The price depends on color choice , but is reasonable. Most important for me is that they fit without hugging my leg or hanging too loose. I liked the first pair I got so much I went back for more. If this is the style you are looking for, check them out. Oh, the fabric is cotton and elastane.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 I think the jeans you are mentioning are the ones I have.  Got them at Macy's and wore them today for the first time.  Very comfortable and the petite fit me perfectly--no need to shorten.  I never ever wear jeans, but thought I would "step out of the box" and order a pair.  Very happy with these and I ordered another pair today (on sale).  I also have two pair of Linea jeans which I haven't worn yet.  They are a very good fit on me in his petite sizes.  The fabric is probably softer and looks "dressier" I think.  Also, the price was more than the Style & Co.  I would have bought another pair of Linea, but they are not available in my size now and I guess there are no more orders.   I'm surprised in my "old age" I'm liking the jeans.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

I'm not familiar with those but I like that style too. For future reference when your jean shopping look for the slim straight designation.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 , i have those jeans too!  i only have one pair because i spotted them on sale one time and it was way too good a deal to pass up.  every time i wear them, though, i make a mental note to go back to macy's and get another pair.  they are so comfy and such a nice weight (not too heavy)

Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

@QVCkitty1 , i have those jeans too!  i only have one pair because i spotted them on sale one time and it was way too good a deal to pass up.  every time i wear them, though, i make a mental note to go back to macy's and get another pair.  they are so comfy and such a nice weight (not too heavy)

Exactly, the first pair I ordered was the color willow brook , a nice taupe color and I wear them all of the time.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1   Love the Style & Co brand.  They have a lot in petite size offerings too.  They must have new designers behind the brand because it has taken off like wildfire lately in my Macy's with a huge variety of style & reasonable prices.  Enjoy your jeans!

Honored Contributor

I wore those jeans for years!  That was my favorite style.  Style & Co. straight slims.  I moved on to other brands of jeans but not because I didn't like those anymore.  If I ever went to a mall for jeans, I head right to Macy's for those jeans.

Honored Contributor

Style and Co jeans usually fit very well. They also sell them online in tall inseams. Reasonably priced too, especially on sale.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Occasional Contributor

Denim and Co, Please make more light weight jeans with side elastic ans zip with five pockets. I love the fit and flare yops with elbow sleeves.