Honored Contributor

Re: Jeans - fit like a glove or loose and comfy???

@Shanus.................thanks for the idea.  I have bought mens cargo pants before and mens jeans from LL Bean.  Next time I go shopping I will check it out.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I like my jeans fitted, but not skin tight. I own slim leg, straight leg, barely bootcut, and trouser jeans. I have seen so many jeans lately on people of all ages that look painted on. These aren’t knit jeans or jeggings but real denim. I don’t see how that is comfortable. I wear Levi’s brand. Anyone looking for a more relaxed fit might try Lee brand. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1@wilma@wilma@SilleeMee@Imaoldhippie@MacDUFF@lolakimono

i like how Katia’s jeans fit shown in these pictures shown this morning:

3F3179F2-D9A8-4385-8683-BEE7F30A5B9D.jpeg

28026C1B-4C25-4BA6-9B5B-040D25635736.jpeg

‘’BRAND?

EBFDE8B8-4989-46FA-9FC8-F5E5BF8D45BB.jpeg

BRAND?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1

I don’t care for skin tight or loose/baggy. A good fit is somewhere in between. And the fit is always comfortable. Looking good has to do with the fit but also with the style.

Honored Contributor

I don't like anything tight, especially jeans. I wear all styles, but they have to fit and flatter. I'm 67 and even though I love being a little old lady, I don't want to look the part.

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1

Could that be "HH"...as in Hot in Hollywood?   An old pair 'cuz HiH changed their brand name.  Just a wild guess.  The fit looks good on the model.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Before I lost weight, I was wearing "plus" petite jeans and with some weight gone, have continued to wear "plus" petite.  They fit better and are comfortable.. reckon so with more material.  

Not a fan of tight jeans or leggings, by my own opinion, some wear them as if they were painted on. Loose and comfy for me please..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

Thank you! Sounds right!

Wonder if these fall into the category of bell bottoms? Nice width in pant leg.

Take care, MacDuff💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I am 5'3" and a half and very thin. It's difficult for me to find jeans that don't bag somewhere. I like a very tight fit but not the sausage casing type fit. I have been buying NYDJ (their Alina leggings and/or ankle) in their smallest petite size, but their sizing is so inconsistent.

The new fabrications help, but they also seem to stretch out. What a connundrum.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

wrote:

@MacDUFF

Thank you! Sounds right!

Wonder if these fall into the category of bell bottoms? Nice width in pant leg.

Take care, MacDuff💗

@LTT1 @MacDUFF Those are not HIH. I have a few pairs and the HIH signature emblem on the back right pocket is not there. 😉