Honored Contributor

Re: Jeans - fit like a glove or loose and comfy???

wrote:

@AngelPuppy1@wilma@wilma@SilleeMee@Imaoldhippie@MacDUFF@lolakimono

i like how Katia’s jeans fit shown in these pictures shown this morning:

3F3179F2-D9A8-4385-8683-BEE7F30A5B9D.jpeg

28026C1B-4C25-4BA6-9B5B-040D25635736.jpeg

‘’BRAND?

EBFDE8B8-4989-46FA-9FC8-F5E5BF8D45BB.jpeg

BRAND?

@LTT1

Found them!

Peace Love World Full Length Denim Sandal Jeans - A288635

http://www.qvc.com/Peace-Love-World-Full-Length-Denim-Sandal-Jeans.product.A288635.html?sc=SRCH

Honored Contributor

What's important to me in a jean fit is that they not be tight around the ankles. I have some skinnies but they do not fit like a legging. Otherwise most of my jeans are slim straight fit (or bootcut)

Honored Contributor

Snug, I hate loose jeans

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

You are a genius! Thank you for finding them!❤️❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1

Are you going to order them?

Respected Contributor

In my opinion, Belle by Kim Gravel jeans are the most comfortable.  I get my regular qvc size in her pull-ons, but go down a size with the zip-ups.  They are form fitting but don’t bag out.  Just make sure you get the waist and rises in your correct size.  They are not real denim, but they sure look like it, even if you roll them up. They feel like pj’s, you dont want to take them off.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono
I need to decide if I want to take them for hemming yet.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Comfort is key.  Also, I'm one of the few that likes my jeans' waistbands to fit at the smallest part of my torso, which is  above the belly button.  I can't stand any waistband to sit across my tummy.  'It bothers me'.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Perhaps I don't understand the question but I don't see how skinny jeans or tight jeans can make somone's legs ache.  Maybe you need to go for a check up with your doctor.  I like jeans with stretch and I wear a 14 or 16 depending on the brand.  I like my figure, I like having a womanly hour glass shape.  I prefer a fittled look to my jeans.  I don't want them to look like they are painted on but I look better when my they hug my body.  Relaxed top, fitted jeans, boots.  That's my "uniform".  I'm 57 but age isn't a factor for me when it comes to my jeans.  

Frequent Contributor

I recently purchased a pair of NYDJ and paid more than I have ever paid for jeans.  I ordered one size down as suggested and 2 sizes down.  Almost fit into the 2 sizes down, would have to lose 10 pounds.  Kept the one size down and they fit me well except for the length.  I will purchase this brand again.  What I like is that the back comes up enough that they do not ride down and they have a zipper and button rather than being pull on.