Occasional Contributor

Re: Jeans and pants with wrinkly knees

Watching Jennifer and she has the TSV on----Please size up!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I thought many of the models looked awful.  Made some of their legs looks so skinny.  Yet they still wrinkled.  Not a fan of this "second skin" look.

Occasional Contributor

Yes--she looked like her feet were killing her and she couldn't stand with her knees straight--Would really appreciate if they would go back to the "normal" women instead of the supposed "fashin" uncomfortable women!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The wrinkles I don't like are the ones showing on jeans thatare too big and the excess wrinkles.  The  jeans it seems most are referring to are great looking and fitting and not old lady  fitting jeans of long ago.  I don't like or want that look but those who like them - well that is fine for them and I won't "GRRRR" at that look!!!

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D   I agree with you.  It seems to happens with jeggings (jeans that are leggings) and it looks horrible. I can understand leggings but even those do not bag like these jeans that stick to the skin.  Bring regular jeans back.  They don't have to be wide but not sticking to the skin.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

They're grabbing a straws.  Anything to make you buy.  This is clearance season, everyone is screaming.  Stay with the brands you like.  You will find your styles in your favorite brands more than likely.

Honored Contributor

Totally agree!
Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

The wrinkles I don't like are the ones showing on jeans thatare too big and the excess wrinkles.  The  jeans it seems most are referring to are great looking and fitting and not old lady  fitting jeans of long ago.  I don't like or want that look but those who like them - well that is fine for them and I won't "GRRRR" at that look!!!

@Pook 

You make a good point. You get bunching or 'wrinkles' when things are too tight but you also get folds or ' wrinkles' with excess fabric.

They are both difficult to avoid when you consider the heavier makeup of denim

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you'rewearing the correct size and you get wrinkles, you're wearing the wrong style.  Skinny jeans, leggings or jeggings have legs that are too tight for you.  You need to look for a straight leg pant.  Unfortunately, QVC pours models with the heaviest legs into these pants and they look awful, with lots of creases and wrinkles.  Not all styled are suited for all people.

@Kachina624   "Ease" is definitely not in the Q's vocabulary......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I dont have the wrinkle jean problem because I dont wear jeans that are so tight they look painted on.  They are not baggy on me either.  I wear my correct size.

I dont know what the Q's stylist problems are but it sure needs changing.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)