Respected Contributor

Diane Gilman did not work for me. Did not like at all.  I do love Gloria Vanderbilt "Amanda" jeans in Kohls. I'm a size 16. They fit great 

Regular Contributor

I have the opposite issue...too much butt......

Respected Contributor

Re: Jeans That Fit --- Help

[ Edited ]

I was close to giving up on finding anything other than a boyfriend Jean, until I tried the high waisted bum lifting jeans ( ( FYI betta butt jeans) the high waist gives a smooth line so there are no bumps or muffin top, and the bum lift gives a nice shape to a flat bum (:

eta....I meant to say YMI, not FYI.

Super Contributor

Try nydj not your daughters jeans. They are pricey, but to can get them on sale usually 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

There is no brand that fits everyone because the fit is so exact.  Good luck!  We'll all be hunting together.

So true.  You can be the same height and weight as someone else, but that doesn't mean the same jeans will fit both the same.  

Honored Contributor

@BarbZoee wrote:

So......I'm a size 16 to 18 and have a flat butt.  I'm having a hard time getting jeans that don't gap here and there.  What brand works?  Thanks for any help and suggestions!

I love Gloria Vanderbilt jeans.  Sears use to carry them.  You may be able to get them on line.  I am curvy, small waist and my weight is in my hips.  These jeans fit perfectly.  I have some from a few years ago.  I also have a pair of DG2 from HSN.  They are comfortable.  Denim and Company has nice jeans too.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbZoee wrote:

So......I'm a size 16 to 18 and have a flat butt.  I'm having a hard time getting jeans that don't gap here and there.  What brand works?  Thanks for any help and suggestions!

There's a lot for you to try.  I personally would not buy D Gilman's jeans because they stink like petro chemical.

@There are lots of brands to choose from for your size.  Melissa McCarthy's line on HSN, Good American jeans @Nordstrom's only go up to your size.  NYDJ is running a sale on skinny jeans right now for $54.00 (I have these and love them) these go up to your size as well.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

@BarbZoee

Main Image - Good American Good Legs Skinny Jeans

By Good American made by Kloe Kardashian.  Decent reviews.  Thing is only Nordstrom is selling them.

Main Image - Melissa McCarthy Seven7 Stretch Slim Bootcut Jeans (Gordon) (Plus Size)

Melissa McCarthy on sale @ Nordstrom's + free shipping as always.

Main Image - Lucky Brand 'Reese' Ripped Boyfriend Jeans (Matira) (Plus Size)

Lucky Brand at Nordstrom's.

Good luck

*Call Tyrone*
Occasional Contributor

are you my clone?

what works for me is "style & co "  curvy fit skinny jeans. They are more straight leg than skinny. Very often on sale. Love the fit and quality, choice of washes.

web ID 235132 department store that starts with Ma....

I am 5.7 and size 16 is perfect.

Trusted Contributor

@Marybella Jones of New York is now on line.  I signed up and receive emails from them - sweater updates, today it was outerwear, etc.  They seem to have a nice assortment of clothing - like they used to - not too extreme anything.