Contributor

Does anyone know what jeans Shawn had on tonight, I didn't hear if she said the brand.

Honored Contributor

@suewags23

They were logo! And I don't believe I've seen her look better! She really showed off her fantastic figure

Contributor

Thank you

Valued Contributor

The jeans looked horrible on her in my opinion.  They were way to baggy and short

Honored Contributor

Shawn goes on all the time about how she isn't a pants person and doesn't find them flattering.  Last week she said she never wears jeans but got the GILI skinny jeans with the zipper at the bottom because she loved them so much.

I'm not sure why she doesn't think pants are flattering on her because I thought she looked fabulous in them.  I saw her in the jeans and then I saw her in a pair of black dress pants later as I flipped by.  Shawn has a fantastic figure.

The jeans were not too baggy at all, they looked like a boyfriend jean on her and they were rolled up, that's why they were short.  Very on trend and look smashing with the cuff above her booties. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I realized last night in that logo outfit that she rarely shows off her figure to its fullest potential! Perhaps she's self-conscious about certain things just like everyone else?

Trusted Contributor

I had to shake my head when I saw her out in LA.Here she never wears jeans.not to many time wearing earring,especially such long ones.But then again she is out in LA,where anything goes.