Contributor

Jeans Leah is Wearing - Trying to Order- Product # Not Populating Correct Item!!!

I am actively trying to order the jeans Leah is wearing on QVC2. The product information On The Screen says A-342739. Every time I type that number in thr app and full website it brings upa pair of earrings. Why is this difficult!!!? 😫

Respected Contributor

Re: Jeans Leah is Wearing - Trying to Order- Product # Not Populating Correct Item!!!

@JDiva: Give it another try. I just typed in the item number which displays a picture of D&C jeans.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jeans Leah is Wearing - Trying to Order- Product # Not Populating Correct Item!!!

I, too, get jeans with that number.  You must have started with a J (for jewelry) rather than an A (for apparel).

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@JDiva: Give it another try. I just typed in the item number which displays a picture of D&C jeans.

It’s not working. Tyong that number displays earrings. I was finally able to figure out the item numbrr they are listed under but the description is wtong. I hesitate to order as i will probably be shipped the wrong thing. Errr. 63EEB498-C917-4E45-B63E-DD106C40FC95.png6FC822B8-002A-4ED5-97BB-6171B1C3AAC7.png

Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I, too, get jeans with that number.  You must have started with a J (for jewelry) rather than an A (for apparel).

No, I only typed in the number at first, as usually that’s all that’s required. Then I specifically typed in the A - 342739. Literally know it by heart now. Still doesn’t come up. I found them , listed under a different number 309752 and different description than what’s on TV. 🙄